90 Day SSS Plan

Food was great yesterday and I do love doing my exercise before work as I get to chill when I get home, well... maybe not chill, but get on with what needs doing lol.

I still cannot believe I've got 4 days to go until I take my measurements. I've gone 4 weeks without measuring as well which I think is pretty good lol Really nervous that I'll get pants results though. Also nervous about cycle 2 as it's a lot more carbs apparently and also the weight training too...

Food today....
Meal 1: Mushroom omelette
Meal 2: Stuffed peppers
Meal 3: Teryaki salmon
Snacks: Protein bites and a shake as a hot chocolate for supper :) :) :)

No HIIT today, having a rest and then going to power through over the weekend.
Off work tomorrow and monday as well, so after I've weighed in on Monday I may treat myself to a meal off plan and maybe a cocktail with the mother!

Meal off plan sounds good Jen! I'm craving cashew curry again!

Did you enjoy it?? How did you find making it?? I alsways find it a bit of a faff, but well worth it lol

You're doing amazingly Jennie! Is it £120 for each cycle? What will you do after cycle 3?

It's £120 for all 3 cycles, and I've paid it all upfront so I have to do it lol You just don't get your next cycle until you've completed the one before... Which is probably a good thing, as there is a lot of information to take in in the packs he sends out.

Excited for cycle 2 though.

Wow just read through this whole post. I've been thinking of getting the 90 sss for a while now, so I'll be really interested in seeing your results!

Wow just read through this whole post. I've been thinking of getting the 90 sss for a while now, so I'll be really interested in seeing your results!
Thanks for posting, I've found the first cycle really good because it's so structured not sure what my results will be like though... Fingers crossed!!

image-3756736333.jpg

Creamy chicken and rice for breakfast today! This portion is blinking huge!!!!!!

Last day officially of cycle 1! I'll be sending my results in tomorrow, but officially I'll be starting my next cycle in a week or so.

Sticking to cycle 1 until I have my head around the next plan.

Can't wait to see your results! And can't believe I've only got a week to go! Thank you for inspiring me to start!

I haven't lost any weight in the last 2 weeks (I dropped six lbs in the first week), but my belt is a notch tighter this week :)

Fingers crossed for you tomorrow, that your hard work has paid off!

I lost 6lb in the 4 weeks and over 12 inches all over ... 2.5 off my chest and 3 off my waist so happy with that!! Having a rest day today! Nothing too crazy, a bit slimmingworldy if anything.

Low fat sausage egg and tomatoes with a brown roll for breakfast, and nandos chicken salad and rice at lunch. Back on cycle one until I've got cycle two and got my head round it.

Hope I can smash the next cycle too now!!!!

I lost 6lb in the 4 weeks and over 12 inches all over ... 2.5 off my chest and 3 off my waist so happy with that!! Having a rest day today! Nothing too crazy, a bit slimmingworldy if anything.

Low fat sausage egg and tomatoes with a brown roll for breakfast, and nandos chicken salad and rice at lunch. Back on cycle one until I've got cycle two and got my head round it.

Hope I can smash the next cycle too now!!!!

Well done! Fantastic results :)

Back