90 Day SSS Plan

Wow! That's an amazing result! It's mad to think 6lbs isn't a huge amount of weight - the inch loss is incredible! It just goes to show that the scales are the be all and end all :) x
Thanks pip, I know and I can tell the difference in certain clothes but in my head I don't look any different.

The scales are important to my head, but my heart knows they mean nothing really. I doubt I'll lose any more weight now until round 3, it's all about getting muscles this next cycle...
Eeek

The scales only reflect your gravitational pull. Not how slim you are. And you're looking cracking missy so don't worry about them! xxx
Thanks Hun x

After a cheeky day off plan yesterday, I am completely back on track today.

Yesterday consisted of a sausage and egg open sandwich, nando's chicken, rice and salad, and a bag of chocolate eggs... :)

Today was 5:30am get up call. HIIT session, and chocolate shake.
Build up bagel
Apple
Protein bites
Peanut butter noodles
Beef and sausage casserole.

:)

You are so focused Jennie and deserved every single inch and lb of those results yesterday!!

Your off plan day was sooo on-plan too! lol!

Well done!!! xx

Aw thankyou hun! I went for my first run in 4 weeks on sunday, managed 3 miles :) was so chuffed. Hope marathon training is still going well. Not long now and it'll all be done with :)

I CAN'T WAIT!!! It'll be so nice to just be able to hammer the gym with a few runs now and again combined with fast days to get this last half a stone off before summer!! The marathon has completed halted any progress!

Well done on the run! How's your foot? xx

The foot isn't too bad... She did treatment on it, and massaged the knots out of my calf :)

have you done the before and after pics and sent them in?

I took some after pictures when I sent my measurements in, I've not compared them myself to be honest. I can't really see any difference in the mirror and there is obviously small differences as I've lost inches. But think I'll leave it until the end to do a proper comparison photo.

image-870785834.jpg

I asked joe today if he could send me a before and after photo for cycle 1 today and he did....

image-1779650078.jpg

I still have a good way to go... But looking good!!!!

Aw thank you guys! When I put that after photo next to the previous photo I can see it.
When I look at the photo on its own I still see where the improvements are needed.

Really looking forward to this next cycle. It follows German volume training for my exercise along with hiit. And food I have a list of foods to incorporate into each meal :)

So excited to get on with it!

Back