90 Day SSS Plan

Supposed to drink 3 litres but struggling to reach that at the mo...it's another thing that needs planning which is why I'm not on it yet!!

What meals have you done? I tried the Cajun mince today...it was scrummy!

Mine is 2.75 litres and to be honest I usually drink more than that, I'm quite good with my water drinking. I easily drink 2 litres in work.

Food wise i've made paprika chicken, muscle mince, cashew curry, peanut butter chicken, beef and sausage casserole and the reduced carb oatmeal. All really good!! I haven't had a meal I don't like yet apart from the tuna salad and thats mainly because i don't like sour cream.

So! I'm on Day 10 already?!?!
This is going so quickly. Really enjoying the plan and hoping it works. Joe keeps saying not to measure or weigh until 4 weeks are up, so I'm going to try my best to stick with that.

A few things I am struggling with...
1. Getting all my supplements in. I think I've had 2-3 days maximum where I have managed to remember my evening supplements. Need to improve this!!
2. Morning HIIT sessions - I am hopeless at going to bed early and getting up early, but my plan is to make an effort and just do it! I'm hoping to get a HIIT in on Friday morning, Saturday morning and Sunday morning, that will be one more than last week.
3. Sweet stuff!!! Really struggling with the lack of sugar.... Craving sweets and chocolate more than anything. I try to keep my snacks, like an apple and a shake for these kind of moments but still, it's very hard.
4. Volume of food - portions are huge. But they do keep me full for all of the day which is good. Whenever its time for my next meal or snack, I'm not particularly hungry but I eat because I should and have to...? Fuelling my body apparently.

Food for today looks a bit like this,

B: Beef and sausage stew

S: Boiled egg

L: Peanut butter chicken with low carb noodles.

S: Nuts

T: Overnight creamy oats :)

I'll be on a protein shake after my HIIT session too.

Lol! I'm in exactly the same boat re morning HIIT!!! I've done 3 sessions in the evening and tomorrow I'm going to have a rest day then try for Fri AM!

SOOO much food! I'm never hungry!

Can you notice a difference in your clothes yet?

Ive just had the creamy chicken & rice...it was so good! His recipe books next year should do well! Course we'll be all lean by then! :)

If you're craving sweet stuff, I find having a protein shake as a snack helps, as does the ibcaa drink as its v sweet (ive got the raspberry lemonade flavour which is a hideous blue colour) and also making pancakes, so I'm told...I haven't got round to it yet!

If you're craving sweet stuff, I find having a protein shake as a snack helps, as does the ibcaa drink as its v sweet (ive got the raspberry lemonade flavour which is a hideous blue colour) and also making pancakes, so I'm told...I haven't got round to it yet!

Yes that's the iBcaa I have! Do you not find it sickly sweet? Lol, I can just about manage it, much prefer my protein shake. I'm think of keeping my iBCAA and L Leucine for cycle 2 as I think it'll work better when I start with weight training. I use it sometimes if my body is still aching from the day before though, or if I have time/remember.

It's ToM so I'm feeling like a chocolate monster at the moment. I've bought a diet coke this morning, and also have my protein shake for later. So hopefully that'll keep me going and plus, I have no chocolate in the house which helps alot!!!!!
New phone toniight hopefully too, so I should be kept busy with that :)

Thursday! Happy it's nearly the weekend now.

Rest day too. :)

B: Muscle mince

S: Diet coke, protein shake

L: Stuffed peppers

S: Apple

T: Sausage casserole.

No HIIT today, got 3 morning sessions planned for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Hopefully that'll help ease the period pains too. And the chocolatey protein will ease the cravings.

We are both hormonally challenged at the mo! My period arrived this morning....and it's also a rest day for me too! I feel kind of lost without my HIIT today...like I'm skiving!

We are both hormonally challenged at the mo! My period arrived this morning....and it's also a rest day for me too! I feel kind of lost without my HIIT today...like I'm skiving!

I felt like you yesterday! Pretty drained and exhausted. But got myself up early for a hiit today and feel great for it.

Gp appointment now to get my foot sorted.

Still sore, booked an Xray for monday morning.

Going strong still! I'm on day 13 of the plan so far and really enjoying it. Got up early completed my workout in the kitchen which was from YouTube by the body coach. It was the advanced workout, 30 secs on, 30 secs off, repeated 5 times. Sprints, squat jumps, burpees and lunge jumps.

Food today

Protein shake

Overnight oats

Nuts

Muscle mince

Chicken stir fry

I'm going to try the rice cakes with some concoction in them for my 2nd snack but I'll put up photo and recipe later

I had the rice cakes with mackerel paste yesterday and it was scrummy! Tried the pancake today...not so keen

image-2042772653.jpg

This is the latest vs 2 weeks ago...

I can't feel a difference and the scales aren't showing any more weight lost this week but I'm looking better I think.

Bloody hell Jennie - there is a massive difference in those 2 pics!! I can't believe the difference in your tummy and arms!!

Good luck with your X-Ray today, I really hope you get it sorted. Has it been making your body coach HIIT workouts tough? I'm sure burpees are grim with a sore foot! x

Back