90 Day SSS Plan

Oh thank you everyone!! I'm glad I'm looking better, I felt a little bit disheartened with the scales this morning, but I know really I should throw them to the back of the cupboard and just stick with the measurements.

Foot wise, I've not found it too bad, as it's only when I'm sort of pounding the floor if you know what I mean? It's actually feeling loads better today as well, so I'm hoping with another week or so of rest and a physio or two, I should be getting back to running..... :)

Still really enjoying the food on this diet too. I'm never, ever hungry and I definitely have more energy!! Plan is to have a reasonably early night tonight and get up for a morning HIIT session tomorrow. Not really used the gym this week as I'm finding it easier to do my HIIT sessions at home. I think once I get on to cycle 2 I'll probably go a little more, as it's more weight based training then.

Woooooop, feeling good now.

Can I ask what hiit training going you are doing at home? Do you have exercise equipment..bike etc?

To be honest, I've been on the bike 3/10 times to do HIIT, but I'm finding I get more from the home workouts. I've done a couple of the body coach's workouts the beginner and the advance one. But there are no rules, you can use whichever moves you wish.

He suggest doing 4/5 workouts a week, 12-15 repeats of 30-45 seconds, with 30-60 seconds rest periods inbetween.
So for example...

I do a 5 minute warm-up, jog for 30 seconds and stretch out. Then I do...
High knee sprints (30 seconds)
Rest (30 seconds)
Jump Squats (30 seconds)
Rest (30 Seconds)
Burpees (30 seconds)
Rest (30 seconds)
Lunge jumps (30 seconds)
Rest (30 seconds)

And repeat it about 4-5 times. Should be around 35 minutes maximum including the warm-up and cool down.

I felt at first like I wasn't doing enough, especially after running miles and miles and initially i feel knackered after the session, but it subsides after about 20 minutes and I'm back to normal and can function fully... I've been a bit achy the next day after a couple of sessions, but apart from that... I LOVE IT.

Workout sounds great! I may try on the days I work with them on being 35 mins. If your body has changed that much with the HIIT training, it must do wonders!

Workout sounds great! I may try on the days I work with them on being 35 mins. If your body has changed that much with the HIIT training, it must do wonders!

I think the big thing is to make sure you are feeding your body enough too.

I can definitely see the difference, your tummy is amazing now! Well done!

I love the plan so much! I love not being hungry and not stressing about what I eat, just doing what I'm told!

I worry about the HIIT...I worry I'm not pushing myself hard enough, or that I'm not getting it done in the morning, but as a form of exercise I love it...so quick then it's over!

Well done! Keep it up!

I try to do 2/3 mornings a week, mainly at the weekend and the rest evenings. I keep worrying the same too, but so long as your hot and sweaty at the end I wouldn't worry.

Up and about early today. Did my workout in the kitchen, and feeling good now!!

B: overnight oats

S: nuts

L: stuffed peppers

S: Apple

T: cashew curry

This cashew curry sounds immense....adding to the menu for next week!
comparison pics look amazing! xx

Thanks hun, it is really tasty, a bit of a faff having to blend the nuts down for me as I use my hand blender, but tastes delicious!!

Yesterday was a great on plan day, and since my foots been feeling better, I'm unsure whether I'm going to attempt to get out for a run tonight rather than HIIT session. See how I feel later and what the weathers doing lol

Food today
B: Reduced carb oatmeal

S: Boiled egg

L: Stuffed peppers

S: Nuts

T: Muscle mince :)

My BBQ sauce is at the post office, so collecting that tonight and my new delivery from MYPROTEIN arrived today too :)
Just waiting on the low carb noodles now!!!

Ooo what did you get from my protein!?
xx

I got the white chocolate impact whey protein, a new shaker for the OH, and some free protein milk? No idea what that is. And a couple of boxes of the protein bites. Think i may have thrown in some beef jerky to try as well.

My brother uses "My Protein" and his favourite seems to be the chocolate flavour they do. Oh and also a mint choc chip one that I believe they sell? xx

Last edited:
YUM! let me know what the protein is like as I'm running low on salted caramel....although your choc brownie one sounds amaze too! :) xx

Ooo, I'll have to have a go of the salted caramel on next time, and that mint chocolate one sounds good too stevie! I'm glad they are really sweet flavours as the sugar is what this plan misses lol

Although! Even though I miss the sweet stuff so much, my off plan meal at the weekend I declined on the dessert!?!

Wow! Can't believe you're on day 17! Hasn't it flown! I might try a new shake flavour as a reward at the end of phase 1 :)

Back