90 Day SSS Plan

Day 18.

Going well :) I managed an early start today before work, and planned in a HIIT session.
I managed 25 x 30 seconds with 30 seconds rest.
I did Sprints, lunge jumps, squat jumps, burpees, mountain climbers, long jumps and jumping jacks.
Feel great for it now and the scales were down to 9st 9lb this morning too :) 2 more lb and I'm back at my slimming world target then as well :)

Lots of smiles today. Haha

Food today

B: Overnight oats
S: Protein bites
L: Muscle mince with spinach
S: Undecided
T: Cashew curry or I may make the teryaki salmon depending on time.

This plan is really suiting you chick - well done on fitting in the workout this morning and yay to the scales! No wonder you're feeling fab xx

This plan is really suiting you chick - well done on fitting in the workout this morning and yay to the scales! No wonder you're feeling fab xx

It really is! I think the strict structure of it, and how it gives me reasons why I should eat and train the way I am doing it great. And is keeping me sticking to exactly what I am allowed. The 2 times I've been off plan, it's when I've not been able to help it, and still haven't gone crazy like I've been known to in the past.

It is more about the way you look with this plan, but a scale victory will always feel good lol

It really is! I think the strict structure of it, and how it gives me reasons why I should eat and train the way I am doing it great. And is keeping me sticking to exactly what I am allowed. The 2 times I've been off plan, it's when I've not been able to help it, and still haven't gone crazy like I've been known to in the past.

It is more about the way you look with this plan, but a scale victory will always feel good lol

I love it soooo much! For me, I think the big portions fill me and stop me craving anything else!

Hey jen. I'm thinking of prepping the cashew curry sauce today for tomorrow. Is is best fresh or is it one of those sauces that taste better the next day? Any idea?

Hey jen. I'm thinking of prepping the cashew curry sauce today for tomorrow. Is is best fresh or is it one of those sauces that taste better the next day? Any idea?

Tastes much better the next day, it seems to help the sauce thicken up a bit I find.

Build up bagel for breakfast !! Yum

Another hiit session down, I'm on day 21 already, these first days have flown by!

Going to try a few different meals this week which I am looking forward to.

Day 22

How has it got to today so quickly?!
I've enjoyed the plan so far, and trying to mix up my meals a little bit more this week as getting a little bored of the muscle mince, cashew curry combo I seem to have got into a habit of.

I'm hoping this week I'll drop a couple more lb's and hopefully feel a bit less wobbly? I don't think my results will be as drastic as some of the 4 week transformations you see on the body coach IG feed, but maybe I just don't have as much to lose? I don't know. I'll have an extra week on this first cycle after taking my measurements too anyway in order to prep for cycle two. So really 2 more weeks on this plan!!

Todays food...
Mushroom omelette

Stuffed peppers

Peanut butter chicken noodles (FAVE)

Snacks: Protein shake, apple

Having a day off the exercise today which I'm looking forward to! I'm trying to plan in a few more morning sessions this week, even though work is looking quite hectic. It means a few mega early starts!!

These 3 weeks have gone so quickly!

You're doing so well sticking at it, particularly with the exercise - I'm sure the results will really start to show soon xx

Your meals always sound amazing AND look amazing on IG!! This seems to really be working for you!! Is the first cycle 6 weeks? So you're half way there?? xx

First cycle is 4 weeks,but by the time I get my copy of cycle 2 I'll probably have done 5 weeks, and then maybe do an extra week whilst I get my head around cycle 2, depends what the food plan is like and what time I have for planning it all.

I'm really enjoying the structure of this plan, and I think the fact I've the £120 all at once, it's motivating me more to stick at it?...

First cycle is 4 weeks,but by the time I get my copy of cycle 2 I'll probably have done 5 weeks, and then maybe do an extra week whilst I get my head around cycle 2, depends what the food plan is like and what time I have for planning it all.

I'm really enjoying the structure of this plan, and I think the fact I've the £120 all at once, it's motivating me more to stick at it?...

I tried the that beef stir fry for the first time tonight and it's my new fave!

Well done so far! I think if you're already lean you see more results on cycle 2 & 3 as they're aimed at shaping...whereas I'm a porker so should see more on phase 1!!! My trousers are looser, so that's something!

I tried the that beef stir fry for the first time tonight and it's my new fave!

Well done so far! I think if you're already lean you see more results on cycle 2 & 3 as they're aimed at shaping...whereas I'm a porker so should see more on phase 1!!! My trousers are looser, so that's something!

Haha, I know what you mean I guess. I wish I could target fat loss from my bum and thighs, I'd feel great about myself. I'm hoping for 8lb off in total as that would put me at 9st 7lb, which I would be happy with. Although I've read somewhere cycle 2 can cause you to gain on the scales, because of doing the weight training workouts. We will see!!

DAY 23

Woke up at 5.30am. HIIT training done by 6.15am, showered, madeup, dressed and breakfast / lunch packed by 7am.
And now at work! Busy morning lol. Feels good being up for that bit longer before work, feeling more alert definitely.

Really enjoying the plan still, and I would recommend this to anyone. It is expensive for what it is, but I find that encourages me to keep going and not cheat.

HIIT training this morning consisted of: High knee sprints, burpees, squat jumps, Bicycle crunches, lunge jumps, mountain climbers (x5) 40 seconds on and 30 seconds off.

Meals today:
Meal 1 Creamy overnight oats
Meal 2 Stuffed peppers
Meal 3 Paprika chicken

Snacks: Apple and protein bites (similar to low fat crisps)

DAY 24

Up early again for HIIT session at 5.30am before work.
45 secs on, 30 secs rest. x 25
Sprints, Burpees, power squats, mountain climbers.

Meal 1: Burger and sweetpotato wedges
Meal 2: Stuffed peppers
Meal 3: Peanut butter noodles

Snack: Cashews and apple

Burger for breakfast! THE DREAM!! Don't think I've ever done that!! How are you feeling? Are you achey and sore from the HIIT? x
It was fab!!!

I feeling ok, and not too achey at all suprisingly

Back