90 Day SSS Plan

I've never felt so full in my entire life!!! The food in this plan is great but difficult to get it all in. Carb overload at the minute.

I am so tempted to try it but can't really cook during the week. I'd be ok mon, tues (as could prepare that Sunday) and Friday night, sat and Sunday but weds, thurs and most of Friday is an issue. Wonder if any of the recipes can be frozen then I could defrost them for weds, thurs & fri.

Reducing my exercise terrifies me though. I worry I'll get even fatter :-(

I am so tempted to try it but can't really cook during the week. I'd be ok mon, tues (as could prepare that Sunday) and Friday night, sat and Sunday but weds, thurs and most of Friday is an issue. Wonder if any of the recipes can be frozen then I could defrost them for weds, thurs & fri. Reducing my exercise terrifies me though. I worry I'll get even fatter :-(

Cycle 1 I prepped everything on a Sunday and Monday night and fridges and froze everything. Cycle 2 you could probably do very similar I'm just not sure how carbs would be.,

has the exercise changed much? is it more gym than home based?

I'm doing it in the gym rather than buy dumbells/barbell. But it is do-able at home, you'd just have to buy the kit.

I'm loving the weights, but I feel like I'm not doing enough for the amount of food im eating.

I'm having carbs on training days and extra fats on rest days. It's just a list of foods and I concoct the recipes. So it's a bit hit and miss at the moment.

Portion sizes are huge.
The plan States all the portion sizes right from
Meat and veg to sauces and seasonings.

Food today

B: Chicken sausage bagel with walden farms bbq sauce, tomatoes, mushrooms and spinach.

L: Cottage pie with sweet potato mash and broccoli

T: Creamy chicken sweet chilli pasta

S: 4 rice cakes and greek yogurt with berries.

Your food sounds so yummy today! Xx

The food is definitely great!!! Just a lot of it at the moment to get used to. I'm hardly snacking though, apart from the things I'm supposed to be having.
I've got a back and chest workout tonight after work, which is 10 mins HIIT, 10 x 10 dumbell press, 10 mins HIIT, 10 x 10 bent over rows. Quite looking forward to it and depending how I feel at the end of it I might tag a treadmill run on the end of it...

I have a 10k race on 12th April so could do with increasing my running a little bit, although I'm doing treadmill hill sprints for my HIIT so thats getting a few km's in too.

Stuffed! Just had my lunch and I'm rocking the full belly look!!!! Bring on the gym later!!! I need to burn off all this food.

Any recommendations on spiralizer for courgetti?

I have the gefu hand spiraliser. Only negative is that there is a small amount of waste due to not wanting to cut my fingers! There is a gadget to use to protect the fingers but I've found it doesn't work for me...hands job is better!

Thanks guys!!!!

Day 5. Cycle 2.

Omelette for breakfast today! Feeling achy today as I managed to do my chest presses incorrectly.... such a div and a complete weights virgin!! So my shoulders are a little sore, since i didn't chest press but held my dumbells to high up and managed to work the muscles in my shoulders.... Ooops.....

It's all a learning curve, I wouldn't have a clue either!

Did you go with anyone or did you figure it out yourself? I'm going to start doing some weights after the marathon but I'm going to be standing there like a complete newbie, googling pictures on my phone and lifting the lightest weights ever!!x

Back