999 Emergency

peachy1982

Silver Member
I am at work, I am on my own, I am cold and I am eyeing up the bread left on someones desk in order to have some yummy yummy toast.
Please help
aaarggggghhhhhh
the bread is speaking to me.
I don't want to ruin it, i don't but my head is trying to convince me something else

have you any sugar free gum - chew it - the minty taste doesn't work well with bread
Put it the bread in the bin for them!! (put water or washing up liquid on it first -I have been known to get it out of the bin and eat it anyway!!!)
Drink water - or tea or something

Just think how great you will feel when you succeed in saying no! and how fab youll look!!

I am looking through the inspiration photos trying to get my willpower back

just stick it in a drawer or something hon so you can't see it!!

i'm at work too and am going to have to deal with a lot of similar situations today!! especially when they all start microwaving their home-cooked dinners!!

you know how much you want to lose weight. it is going to feel so much better than a bit of crappy toast!! you're stronger than that.

abz xx

cheers peeps,
I am trying to be focused
focus focus FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cup of coffee me thinks

coffee is always a good option in these situations, ha. think i'm going to have one myself shortly :)

abz xx

So not worth it hun! Just think how crap you'll feel if it knocks you out of ketosis! You'll be hungry and it'll be like starting all over again!

Step away from the bread you do not want it x

I have had a coffee and a shake and a pint of water

Weel done! Now you can feel all smug and self satisfied that you said no!

dont you feel good now, imagine how bad you would feel if you had given in to temptation. but you wont always be that strong, so pat yourself on the back for today. but dont beat yourself up when you dont resist. Good luck. bridie

Back