99lbs to go.

pancras

Hi Everyone

I just wanted to say persevere in your weight loss. When I first came to this site I weighed 386lbs and I wanted to lose 253lbs and I must be honest it felt like a mountain especially, when I saw how little so many people had to do.

However here I am with 99lbs to go and it feels real good. There have been weeks of slow losses and sts, but I have carried on regardless and this is where I am today. Even if you have a bad day, dust yourself off and start again 1lb 2lb 3lbs it does not matter. Hopefully another 5-6 months and I would have reached Goal. I hope others of you will be around to share my good day.

Congratulations and well done on your fantastic weight loss and inspiration!:thankyou::happy096:

Love Mini xxx

holy ****. You have done amazingly well so far. Any chance of some inspirational pictures?

Fantastic result hunny and a great attitude as well. Well done you and it won't be long now till you reach goal x x x

Pancras you're definitely an inspiration :)

Wow what a fantastic achievment, well done you :D:D:D xx

wow, well done, and thanks for the amazing inspiration. Keep it up xx

holy ****. You have done amazingly well so far. Any chance of some inspirational pictures?

I will put up pictures towards the end of my journey. I am quite private and I am not ready to show myself yet with the whole world, but it is definitely one of my goals to do so.

Wow! Well done you!

Hi Everyone

I just wanted to say persevere in your weight loss. When I first came to this site I weighed 386lbs and I wanted to lose 253lbs and I must be honest it felt like a mountain especially, when I saw how little so many people had to do.

However here I am with 99lbs to go and it feels real good. There have been weeks of slow losses and sts, but I have carried on regardless and this is where I am today. Even if you have a bad day, dust yourself off and start again 1lb 2lb 3lbs it does not matter. Hopefully another 5-6 months and I would have reached Goal. I hope others of you will be around to share my good day.

I have just come back after a long time away and this made me smile. Thank you for being you, thank you for being strong and sticking with it. I have 96lbs to lose /use up, weighing this morning at 16/8 wanting to be 9/10 , ah well one day at a time.

Hi everyone :wave_cry:

Belle

Back