9lbs in 4 days... Miracle?!

ali28

Silver Member
Hello, I'm new to this so here goes...

Last week I decided to start a diet, wasn't sure what to do so looked in to counting calories and found a really good app on my phone to keep track of everything.

So last week before I started I weighed 19.8st (277.2lbs) and I nearly keeled over as I knew it would be high, but not by that much! I've taken advice from my gp and we agreed a diet of no less than 1000 calories for a short period to start would be ok given my start weight.

I've stuck to it (short space of time I know) and also started to incorporate exercise, my boyfriend and I went swimming on Sunday morning and felt much better for it, we're both keeping check of our intake which I think helps a great deal.

So today I've weighed myself and I'm 19.2 st (267.8lbs) which according to my diet tracker is 9.4lbs lost!! I know it's probably mostly water, but it's perked me right up!!

I was just so chuffed I had to share!

Thats fantastic, im doin ww but ive been following this fitness pal app.seeing what calorie intake im having is really good.it does make you think.well done.lou :)

Brilliant start! Keep at it :)

Absolutely amazing! Well done hun!

D* xXx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's fabulous :) well done on the swimming!! A big initial loss is quite normal (water, glycogen stores, food in transit....) but 9 lbs is AWESOME!!

Hey just wanted to say "well done" I have just started Cal counting again and was the same start weight as you. Well 19st 12lb. N iv only lost 5lb in 2 Weeks. I weigh in at home on a Monday.

how many calls are you having a day if you don't mind ma asking?

new-me-at-30 said:
Hey just wanted to say "well done" I have just started Cal counting again and was the same start weight as you. Well 19st 12lb. N iv only lost 5lb in 2 Weeks. I weigh in at home on a Monday.

how many calls are you having a day if you don't mind ma asking?

Hiya :) 5lb in 2 weeks is healthy so don't feel bad, I'm chuffed for you! Well done! I'm on 1000 calories for 2 weeks then I'll add 500 after that and just keep gradually adding as I go along.

Well done thats a brilliant loss :D

A great loss, well done x

Back