9pm blues :(

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by charlene-wilson, 12 August 2008 Social URL.

1. charlene-wilson

charlene-wilson Silver Member

is it just me or dose anyone else get to 9pm and just want to eat something they shouldn't? not that i have, i get depressed at this time. :cry: i start thinking of what i could just eat even tho im not hungry. Im fine through the day being at work and stuff but when i finish up at home and sit down food is all thats on my mind. :tear_drop:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    CD SS
    My mind always used to wander to food when I was tired... I think an early night is in order for you. Keep on keeping on hun xx
  4. charlene-wilson

charlene-wilson Silver Member

think i agree, wont be long befor im there. zzz
  5. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I always used to pick at night but these days I don't feel hungry that late. I do feel like crying tonight for some reason!!! Don't know whats wrong with me!!! I'm a silly mare at times!!!

Get yourself to bed or into a relaxing bath. Try having your last shake a bit later and see if it helps if you feel full.

Good luck.

6. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

I always picked at night and i would be eating now if i wasn't on this diet. So your not alone! :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.