9pm in the chat room

mollydog

Silver Member
Lots of us don't realise there is a chat room for 'live' chat. Nibbles and myself have been chatting on another thread and came up with the 9pm chat.
In the blue box above go into Chat(BACK!!) and it will load and ask for your user id which is your minimins name then it takes you to the main room where we can chat.
With a set time everyday we should all be able to catch up at some point in the week.
Hope you'll come and join in.
Mx

had a laugh.
Look forward to the next 9pm meet up that i can attend

really enjoyed the chat! sorry i had to disappear a bit quick but hubby came and needed a long chat about work issues and i couldn't read and listen so i had to go sharpish! can't wait for the nex one though, when will it be?

cool didn't realise that.will definitely log on.is it 9 every night?

I was later in last night so missed the first episode!
9pm every night of the week, come and join in whenever your free. I've got Slumdog Millionaire to watch tonight but i'll try to get on before we start watching.
Mx

oooh excellent, will def try and catch up with you all again at 9 tonight, am on my own as hubby is working all day x

I'll try and get in too, enjoyed last night

i will try and get on tonight too, must apologise for last night, my computer just packed up and abruptly cut me off!!! could get it back on until late. hope to talk later

Back