9st 2 .. will it arrive!?

Well done! 5lbs is brilliant!
I dont like the vanilla shakes either, I only have the choc or choc mint! If you stick to what you like then your less likely to fall off the wagon!
We both had a good day food wise yesterday then :) I only had two soups though because I had one at 1.30 and the 6 and forgot about the last one til 9.30 and didnt want to 'eat' just before bed time. Not that it would have actually been like eating lol!

Im not sure if I liked the bars or not, ive tried the toffee, choc mint and cranberry ones but found them quite sickly! I had to eat half wait an hour or so and then finish it off! But they are good for when you fancy a snack or something to chew!

The only downside to this diet is the price and I know how you feel :(
Ive never used ebay because so many people I know have had hassle with it. Are you on facebook? If you are then have you seen the 'selling sites'? There are quite a few for places near me and all you do is post pics of what you want to sell and then people comment if they want it. I put a few dresses and handbags on and made about £40/50

Hows today been for you? Ive just had my first soup of the day and not had any temptations so far :)

Yeh theres a few around here too, might try them instead!

It's been ok, just had a hot choc shake for 'lunch' and not tempted by anything as most of my office are on hols for the next 2 weeks! :)
If I get to quite late and haven't had all 3 shakes a usually have a hot choc one in bed as reminds me of when I was little and my nan giving them to me before bedtime, and seems to send me off to sleep more easily!

Been getting myself down last few weeks or so as most of my old friends from high school are graduatig and I feel like I've done nothing productive with my life for the last 4 years, and I'm stuck in a job I hate!
Had a breakthrough today though as found a uni who do online degrees and then you go to the actual campus to graduate and also found out part time students are now eligible for student loans for the first time! :D Only wish I could afford to do it the original way and meet some new people! but hey cant have everything in life can we!

Coping with the water intake today? I've done 1.75 ltrs so far! Need to get moving with 1 more ltr before home time!

Most of my office are out too for the next two weeks and I cant wait! Peace nd quiet and no yummy smelling food :)
I tried a hot choc shake the other morning and didnt really like it, it tasted kind of funny. Dont really know how to describe it but I know I wont be having it again lol!

I know exactly how you feel about not being where you want to be. I feel the same, stuck in a boring job and everyone else is finishing uni and starting new adventures :( I think my work will pay for me to do an accountany degree which would be good to have but not my ideal choice at all! I might look into it some more.
Well I guess we should be grateful for for what we do have! Dont want to seem too much of a downer lol!

I had about 2 litres at work and have had another litre since ive been home so Ive done ok today! I sat at my desk drinking it while everyone tucked into biscuits and cakes and a birthday! And they were put on the desk at the end of my row so I had to walk past them a million times!!:cry:I went for an hour walk at lunch just so people would stop asking me if I was going to have any, im sure I could hear the donuts calling my name!!

Generally, I have found if you have any sort of degree you can get a better job.
All jobs I have looked at have basically said, you must have a degree, but it doesnt matter which one!

It's so annoying when people offer even though they know full well your on a diet!

My sister started on CD yesterday, pretty much same height & weight as my start stats! cant wait to see how she gets on!
Last night was so easy for me, didnt want any of the food that other people were having (eg. pizza, curry, mcd's!) so proud of myself!

I'm struggling with water now, cant seem to drink as much as I have been! Im desperate to get into the 10s this week though!

Thats why Im kind of glad Ive got my job because its not too bad the company just takes the mick a bit! I might have to get an evening/weekend job to make a bit extra, there isnt enough hours in the day as it is! Im guessing your about the same age as me too then, 23 in October and im starting to feel old lol!!

Its not even thm offering its when the take the P and say "Ahh you enjoying your shake?" While they are stuffing their face with a bacon sandwich! Makes me want to choke them with it lol!

I cant believe how well you have done, I think you will definately be in the 10s this week! Bet your super chuffed :) I want all the food but then I think about the calories in it and change my mind! Ive been reading up on all the calories in stuff I used to eat and im shocked!

I weighed in at home last night since my consultant is away and 1lb off... 1 measley lb!!! :( im going to try and forget about it and just try even harder and hope for atleast 4/5lb off for next tuesday! Fingers crossed! My trouble is I see a number like that when ive been really good and I think well stuff it I might as well eat soemthing if Im not even going to lose anything!
And to top it all off im on AGAIN!!:mad: Thats been 3 weeks now thats ive been on and off for! My body is well and truely confused and messed up! Boo...

Im struggling this morning with the water too, its making me feel a bit sicky but im still trying!

My company take the mick loads! especially with my pay!
I was 21 in March :D and 23 is NOT old!! But I know what you mean, I feel like I've wasted 4 years of my life doing somehting i dont like!

I don't even want to know how many calories was in the food I used to eat! I am but I dont want to see a small loss this week and I know it's coming :(

1lb is better than STS or a gain remember! If your 100% I know you'll get 4/5 easily! Dont give up, even if it is small, its probably your body playing catch up and you'll have a better loss over the next few weeks!
I'm on too, it's driving me bonkers, but weirdly no food cravings or cramps this month, for some reason my body likes this diet I think :confused:
I was getting it twice a month before this because my body was adapting to my pill, but this seems to have sorted it right out!
Don't get down, I'm positive everything will sort itself out soon :eek:

Im hoping im going to get these years back when im older! Wishful thinking eh!!
Even if you only have a small loss this week you have still lost a stone in 2 weeks! :) Im not getting myself down about the lb because like you said its better then STS and its still in the right direction.

Im hoping that my body will sort its self out soon because I dont like this being on for weeks rubbish, I was happy with my day or two a month lol!
Ive done well with the water today, had about 3 and half litres so far and will probably have a small glass with my veg soup in a minute! How have you done? Are you still sticking to the shakes you like?
Been 100% today, had my choc mint shake for brekkie and a tomato soup for lunch with no problems...BUT... I walked into our kitchen this morning and what did I find in the fridge... Two HUGE cakes for one of the girls birthdays!!! And im talking mammoth size cakes!! It was my own fault really coz im a nosey moo so I opened the boxes to see what was inside lol! I went and hid down stairs at lunch to avoid them :hide: I love smilies can you tell!
Hows you night looking? No temptations I hope!

I've managed 3ltrs so far, want to aim for maybe 1 more before bed!

Ok so I had a hand full of peanuts, so angry with myself! :mad: And then had my peanut bar for my tea!
oh god not cake! You did so well not to touch!

I found my swimming stuff! :D I'm going tonight and I can't wait, it's been way to long since I did any exercise!
I also weighted myself this morning and I'm in the 10's! actually cant belive it am so happy!!

Having my choc ice cream for breakfast but it's making me really cold :(
Going to have to maybe do some dishes in the office to warm up lol!

Hope your ok Kirst?

Im so jealous I wish I was confident enough to go swimming!! And about the fact your already in the 10s!! High 5!! :D Swimming is kind of the perfect exercise because it wont leave you feeling too achy. I cant bear to do my workout dvd because I was dying the next day, wayyyyy to painful to do while depriving myself of food lol!

I had a choc shake for brekkie too, didnt look as good as the super crispy bacon on my friends plate though! But I WILL be slim for October no matter what!
Oh and I wouldnt feel too bad about the peanuts, it was only a handful after all.

Do you have much planned for the weekend? Its the time when im most likely to cheat so Im going to try and keep busy, maybe go for a night out (no drinking of course!) so I can dance off a few calories :)

Only thing with swimming is that I always end absolutely starving when im done!
I know but i've been so good cant believe I ate them lol!

Uhm not a lot, I am beyond skint and tryin to save pennies for my holiday so cant really go all that far!
My nan's in hospital so will probably visit her a few time this weekend, my OH is working away next week so going to spend some time with him, he needs to go clothes shopping so that's saturday sorted! Possibly the cinema if he offers ;) and I need to get my list going of stuff I need for hols so might sort my wardrobes to see what I've got already!
I haven't even tried the pub with no drinking, I dont trust myself lol!

Yeah make sure you see what you have so you dont waste money shopping! You can dig out stuff you want to sell at the same time! Thats my plan for saturday dat time too! Need pennies for my spa weekend in october :)

Its not as fun drinking water in the pub I tell you that! But I figured if I went clubbing I could watch everyone else get legless and take the mick the next day lol! I need to find some exercise I enjoy so I can make a routine of it.

where are you going on holiday? Anywhere nice?
Ive done rubbish with the water today, only had about a three quaters of a litre!! Need to try and cram in another litre or so before I go home.

I made £90 from my bike yesterday! Sort of wish I didn't have to sell it because I like a good ride but I know I wont use it in the winter and it's poitless having when I need the money more!

Hah that's quote a good idea! I should try that because I could drive as well because wont need to pay for a taxi home!

Honestly try swimming! The leisure centres by me do a womens only hour swim where they close the mens changing rooms and pull down all the blinds on the windows and over the cafe etc, it's such a nice atmosphere and usually really quiet! May be worth seeing if any do the same sort of thing by you!?

Going to Sunny Beach in Bulgaria! Never been before but its supposed to be really cheap drink and a good laugh so thought we'd try it :D I just want to see some sun!

Het Soph! Hows it going?
Sorry I havnt been on here for a few days its been blooming hectic!
I downloaded that app to keep track of my water, so much easier than remembering with a bad memory like mine!

I bet you cant wait for your holiday, im sooo jealous! Ive never been there but have heard good thing from people who have. How did you weigh in go?!

Hey kirst! Sorry it's been a while, my computer in work won't let me on this site any,ore and internets been down at home for ages!
Things are good! I've lost a total of 20lbs since starting and my hols are a week today! I'm going on a planned stop so starting to build food in from tomorrow! Really excited about wearing a bikini which I have never been!

hows things with you, how many weigh ins you had now?

Back