A 6 week big test

blitz

Silver Member
Ive got a very hetic social life about to restart after being on ss from 10th Jan.

On wednesday Im on AAM and then from the following Wednesday Im moving upto 790 with a few meal out planned and Im starting to worry!

1st Wednesday meal out to celebrate 20th wedding annverisary.
1st Saturday tapas meal out with 15 members of family
2nd Saturday my birthday meal out
3rd week 4 day city break in Barcelona
4th afternoon meal out
5th week meal & night out for best mates hen party who is also shortly emigrating:cry: :cry:
6th week holiday in Spain

HELP can I cope? On the 1st 3 meals I intend to take it very carefully and Im sure that I will be ok, but the city break and most of what follows Im really scared about.

As soon as I get back home I intend to go back on either ss or 790 and stick 100% to it.

I can really understand your concerns, you've come so far and feel so good, it's a worry that jeopardy waits. But you seem to have it planned out quite well. I'm sure if you take it easy you'll be fine. The worst thing you can do is worry and spoil the great times you're going to have.

Even if you don't lose anymore or add just a couple of pounds, as soon as things settle down again, with your determination, it won't take long to get back into the swing of CD mode again.

Have a great time showing off the new you in the brightest gear going:D

Tracey
x

I can really understand your concerns, you've come so far and feel so good, it's a worry that jeopardy waits. But you seem to have it planned out quite well. I'm sure if you take it easy you'll be fine. The worst thing you can do is worry and spoil the great times you're going to have.

Even if you don't lose anymore or add just a couple of pounds, as soon as things settle down again, with your determination, it won't take long to get back into the swing of CD mode again.

Have a great time showing off the new you in the brightest gear going:D

Tracey
x

Thanks Tracey
I only hope that Im strong and have learnt a lot in the past 16 weeks. Because the holiday is toward the end of the 6 week period I think that will help me make sensible choices.

The new wardrobe full of colour, including greens, pinks and yellow is at the ready! Noone will miss me on holiday thats for sure.:D :D :D :D After having to ditch 8 pairs of black trousers I no longer have a pair that fits me!!!!

Back