Newbie to slimming world diary.

Week 8 WI

And 2.5lb loss taking me to 1st 81/2lbs. Im over the moon with this as was star week and thought it might be a gain.

Hey Melissa, you're doing so well! Love reading your updates!

Hey Melissa, you're doing so well! Love reading your updates!
Thank you. I wanted to do it to help any new members to slimming world who wanted to know average weekly losses

Week 9 WI

And only lost 0.5lb i was totally dissapointed i didnt even stay to group for the first time. I was wanting at least 1.5 to get my club 10 award but will just have to accept it and move on and hope for a good number next week.

Total lost 1st 9lbs.

Week 10 WI

And only a 1lb loss, a wee bit dissapointed as wanted more but will need to start writing everything down again as must be eating more than i think. Plus side i got my club 10 award today.

Total lost 1st 10lb

Club 10 is amazing, so many health benefits. 1lb is still a loss, and you should always look at weight loss over month rather than a week, that's what my consultant told me anyway haha.

Thank you both.
Ive decided to cut back a little as i was becoming complacent on my sins and not counting everything so going back to basics and writing it all down and we shall see if that helps next week xxx

Thanks littlemissnaughty. Im still unsure how the hell this diet works lol.

Quick question can you split up youre healthy extra choices as in 100ml 1% milk and 20g light cheddar?

Don't know if this has already been answered, but my consultant had news from "head office" that it is ok to split healthy extras. Which is good news as I've already been doing it for years

Well done xxx

Feel really annoyed with myself. Had a bad day at work and being a bus driver in edinburgh on 1 of the busiest shopping days of the year really does test ur patience lol.
Well as i was running 40 mins late and i shouldve had a 1 hour break which id arranged to come home let the puppy out and have my dinner, i wasnt able to do any of that as only got bare minimum 30 min break so i didnt have any food or money on me and my dog was sitting cross legged for me ( she was fine), so when i finished i went in to my usual comfort eating mentality and had half a goodfellas stuffed crust frozen pizza and a handful of mccain oven fries in the past i wouldve had the full pizza. If that wasnt bad enough i ate half a share size bag of cadburys choccies.
Hopefully i havnt completely ruined my week.

Draw a line and start anew x

I went to a Xmas Fayre last night and and had 4 mulled wines and two mini mince pies. I tried to syn the wine, but apparently home made mulled wine is 25 syns per 250 ml!! So I went to bed instead and pretended it never happened .

Xxxxxx

Week 12 WI

And a gain of a massive 3.5lbs!! Its star week aswell and ive really not followed the plan at all. Im on holiday next week aswell and got loads going on incl 3 meals out. I will try and be good on the days i have nothing planned but i gain weight really easily so not got high hopes.

Total lost 1st 10lbs

Food optimising some of the time is better than not all .

Xxx

Back