A big day for me

CountryBumpkin

Silver Member
Today is a bit of a landmark for me. I've been on the diet for nearly three months and my weigh in today revealed that I have now lost 5 stone. Furthermore, I have dropped twelve points off my BMI. Better yet, I am no longer "morbidly obese" - just plain old regular obese. Not something to really aspire to, I know, but after spending my adult life as a walking death trap it feels really, really good.

:party0049:

That's fantastic Country Bumpkin! I hope you are very pleased with yourself!! That's an amazing loss in 3 months :) x

:talk017: Oh wow!!! What a fabulous achievement in such a short time! O you must be so, so proud of yourself, well done to you!!

Today is a bit of a landmark for me. I've been on the diet for nearly three months and my weigh in today revealed that I have now lost 5 stone. Furthermore, I have dropped twelve points off my BMI. Better yet, I am no longer "morbidly obese" - just plain old regular obese. Not something to really aspire to, I know, but after spending my adult life as a walking death trap it feels really, really good.

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:
Go Country! Go Bumbkin!
Now ur really somethin'!
:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

Hahaha that's my wee cheer leading squad for you! :D

WOW !!! That is fantastic !! :clap: A very big congratulations.... What an inspiration.. Do you realise that is the equivalent weight of 35 X 2lb bags of sugar !! Try putting them in a couple of bags and walking around ;-) AMAZING !!:D

WOW !!! That is fantastic !! :clap: A very big congratulations.... What an inspiration.. Do you realise that is the equivalent weight of 35 X 2lb bags of sugar !! Try putting them in a couple of bags and walking around ;-) AMAZING !!:D

Funny you should say that...but we forget that we are carrying so much "baggage" around. We would never think of carrying 70lbs of sugar on our backs, yet that is what we are all doing!!!

Hey Tilly, yeah, I know it seems strange, it keeps me on track. Whenever I'm in a supermarket and see all the sugar bags stacked up I count how many I have 'lost' gives me an amazing feeling of power and success... And I really don't think I'd be able to physically lift up the amount I have lost.. As I say, keeps me focused !

Wow! What an accomplishment! I am truly impressed.

Well done! That is such an amazing achievement :)

Starting Weight: 11st 7lb. Week 1 WI: -7lb (11st). Week 2 WI: -3lb (10st 11lb). Week 3 WI: -5lb (10st 6lb). Week 4 WI: -3lb (10st 3lb). Week 5 WI: -2lb (10st 1lb). Week 6 WI: -1.5lb (9st13.5lb). Week 7 WI: -2.5lb (9st 11). Week 8 WI: STS. Week 9 WI: -2lb (9st9lb). Week 10 WI: -4lb (9st5lb).

That is amazing, would love it if I could lose that much in 3 months!!!

You should be incredibly proud of yourself xxx

Congratulations, CountryBumpkin !! Truly fantastic achievement. You are a :superwoman: !!! xx
!

So incredibly proud of you xx

Congratulations! That's such a huge effort... in admiration!

Thank you all so much! That's really kind of you to take the time to write. :) It's been a little overwhelming. I had my official weigh in today with my counsellor and the reading was 17 stone 2, so in three months it's now 5 stone 5 lbs. I find it hard to believe that's MY weight being discussed when my CDC says a weight beginning with "seventeen". I'm on holiday for two and a half weeks of August, so I'll be coming off plan. My only hope is that when I next see her I haven't shot back up to 18 because of the time off!

You must be so pleased - and you deserve every ounce of it, CB !
Hope you have a great holiday - you are probably so used to the CD way of life now that they'll have to hold you down and force- feed you ice cream and potatoes....not together of course ( unless you want to - it's your holiday and you can do what the hell you like !!)
Congratulations and bon voyage xx

Back