A big day for me

Well done, such a great achievement xxx

Thank you! I remember, when I started, looking at people's stats and being oh so jealous of anyone who was less than 17 stone 7. Can't believe I'm one of them now!

:D Well get used to it cos it will be starting with a 16 before you know it!!

ooh where are you going on your jollies?

Yes CountryBumpkin you are doing fantastically and soon you will be down to a mere slip of yourself! :D

I'm off to Dorset for a weekend, then I'm having a staycation in Norfolk for a week with my brother, and then for my actual holiday at the end of August I'm off to Finland and Sweden! :) Happy times!! xx

Sounds lovely. My friend at work is just back from Sweden with his pregnant wife, she speaks Swedish. :) xxx

This is so lovely to read country. You have done . fantastically well amd shud be very proud. U r a kind person who has relly helped me through with ir posts of motivation and kind words o really value ur advice. I hope u enjoy ur holiday xxx

This is so lovely to read country. You have done . fantastically well amd shud be very proud. U r a kind person who has relly helped me through with ir posts of motivation and kind words o really value ur advice. I hope u enjoy ur holiday xxx
Hey , Jenboo ! - hope you are feeling heaps better today xx

Hooray - you deserve it. Pleased you are on the mend and hope you intend to make the most of being spoilt rotten!! xxx

Fantastic I am starting next week and need to lose about 6 stone you are an inspiration

Thank you all so much, you're all so sweet (and especially thank you for your kind words, Jen. It means a lot).

I'll be away from Friday 9th - Sun 18th, back on the diet for 6 days, then away again from 25th - 1st. My weigh in is on the second so I'm not expecting anything good!!

Thank you all so much, you're all so sweet (and especially thank you for your kind words, Jen. It means a lot).

I'll be away from Friday 9th - Sun 18th, back on the diet for 6 days, then away again from 25th - 1st. My weigh in is on the second so I'm not expecting anything good!!

You might surprise yourself, CB - looking at your second destination(s) I imagine you're not going to be lying on a beach : so it will be extra exercise even if there are a few extra calories consumed.

Probably more than a few extra calories ;). Have you ever tried Finnish Fazer chocolate? It's to die for! And die of Fazer-related coronary disease I will! :eating: :D

No, never - ashamed to say my knowlege of Scandinavia is practically non-existent. Though any country with memorable chocolate deserves to be celebrated worldwide!

Back