A big hello from a shrinking S.W member, well slowly anyway

Thank you I hope I can give and receive support :)

58lb lost......63lb to go :)

Last night my eldest had rugby trials to get into the academy, God it was brutal lol, the downside to being a keen rugby girl is that tea was delayed as he didn't finish till 8.45!
I didn't feel like cooking at that point so we had Chinese, will work out syns in a bit and record the damage lol.

Been virtuous today to make up for lack of planning yesterday.
Strawberry fat free yoghurt to start, followed by bacon, baked beans, mushrooms and some syn free flavoured cous cous.
For lunch I had tuna, tomatoes, onion, cous cous curry.
For dinner we have enjoyed a greem salad with spinach, lettuce, green pepper, celery, cucumber &spring onions topped with hot bacon strips - yummy. Followed by a spaghetti bolognaise made with lots of super free :D

So far no syns at all and it's 9.30 in the evening.

Trying hard to drink lots of water too, 1/2 litre to go yet till the days challenge is complete :)

:D :D :) :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well, Chinese was only 10 syns so no problem, was a little worried but knew it wasn't over 15! Syn free day yesterday with lots of ss foods and lots of water. Want at least 2lb this week. We are off camping at the weekend, typically the rain is due lol.

Have a good day everyone :) x

Well another day, started with chopped fruit and yoghurt, had an experimental lunch of syn free spaghetti carbonara it was really yummy.
I have my parents down atm and it's their anniversary so gonna take them out for dinner, complete with hubby and kids, so we should have a lovely evening. All syns in place so will choose sensibly but they are there for any treats .....

Had a really nice evening with great food - prawn cocktail with some sauce on the side, virtuous lol. Also had gammon with jacket potato and salad. Drank lots of diet coke with it, then had a toblerone slice to share though lol. The topping was so lovely it was untrue mmm......

Well a stone and a half gone since joining sw, still loving it, must do's for me is an apple a day, drinking at least 2 litres of water a day and zumba :)

Back