A big thumbs down...

GemBee :-)

For WW wholemeal pittas.

Horrid.

Tasteless, fall apart, not very big, dry.

I would rather spend an extra point on a warbys square wrap or the same points for a thin...

Don't make the same mistake!!

Gemma. Xx

thanks fir the warning! if i was to buy the pittas i'd probably go for white anyway, but i well deffo steer clear of them now :) i've had 2 warby's thins today already lol.. addicted i think xx

the ww red wine is minging too-would rather spend the extra points and enjoy it !!

i dont cut open the pitta's,,just toast as they are,then spread with salsa dip add some ham and cheese and pop under the grill,, lovely pizzas and 8pp for 2:)

I made the mistake of buying the weight watchers wraps .... Yuk . For 1 extra point you can have a yummy warburtons square wrap .

I live in Northern Ireland. Don't think we can get those Warburton thingies here :-( ......everyone on here is raving about them. Maybe someone knows somewhere that sells them over here???

Ye can u buy dem warburtons wraps n stuff in dublin???

Well thank goodness I didn't buy the pittas when I was in poundland! I was tempted but as I hadn't taken a basket my hands were already full with the WW goodies that I'd picked up lol.
Won't be tempted in future will stick to the Warbrtons squares
Thanks for the warning

I really like the WW wraps!! Not tried the pittas tho so can't offer my opinion on that one!! x

you Irish girls can email Warburtons and ask them - they do reply website is user friendly and if enough of you ask they might get them up there !

I hated the WW pittas and wraps. Somebody on here said the Morrisons value pittas were good and good PP value but I've not tried them yet

Thanks for the heads up! I had two packs in my Tesco online shop so removed them!

Back