A Big WELCOME To All New January 2012 Starters

Louloubellehoney

Gold Member
:D WELCOME
I thought I`d start this thread to welcome all you newbies, and also as a way for you to introduce yourselves maybe? Lipotrim works, you can see that from reading the numerous diarys and threads that abound on Lipotrim Minimins... so welcome to the 1st day of the rest of your SLIMMER & Healthier Life! :D May 2012 be YOUR YEAR!! Lou xxxx
(ps, everyone thats already doing this fab diet, please add your bit too :D as all encouragement needed for the newbies and us too lol)

What a lovely idea Lou. I'm back on 2 shakes a day until wed then I'll be making my return to 100% until i get to goal. It's a thought but if I can just get through the first 3 days I know I'll be fine.

Hope you are well oh and welcome to all the new starters. Stick with it, it can change your life. Really. Xxx

Thanks Pamdev, you will do it babes...:D Cheers for posting XXX

Hi Lou
Great idea for all the new peeps joining , can't wait to get back on track and going into ketosis lol . Hi to everyone whose joining & welcome . This diet works glad to say im down 2 1/2 stone in 6-7 weeks
Best of luck to each & everyone who joins and a happy new year 2012
Tigger 22 x

Hey Everyone,

I have just finished day 2!!

Is anyone going to set a challenge for Summer as I need as much motivation as possible.

Happy New Year and Goodluck!!

Heyy I've just got through my first day today! Good luck all :) x

Hi girls, heres hoping you do really well... defo easier when you hit ketosis... Kep posting :) xxx

Hi all :)

I'm a restarter! Last did Lipotrim properly just over a year ago. Have fired up my diary again to keep me in line, and am one shake down! Good luck everyone :) Here's to a healthy, happy 2012 :)

xx

Hi everyone... I'm currently back on day 2 of lipotrim. I've done Lipotrim, Lighterlife and Exante on an off for the past 2 an a half years. I've managed to lose just over 3 an a half stone on a couple of occasions but always resume bad eating habits and the weight returns!! Ive decided that 2012 is the year i sort myself out once an for all, no more losing to regain again as its heart breaking and a bad place to be in, I'm gonna do Lipotrim for as long as possible and then shift over to Slimming World in the hope of re-educating myself with food, heres hoping anyway!! - Good Luck with your own journeys Everyone!! x x x

Hi Lj and Jayne... hoping you both have a fantastic and positive journey, keep posting and welcome XXXX

Hi, I'm a LT nwbie, originally joined mins as a slimming world joiner but never went back after I read about lipotrim

I'm planning on loosing 2 or 2.5 stone on lipotrim then re-feeding and and joining sliming world to loose a further stone or so and helping me maintain :)

Hello everyone :)
Great idea Lou - whenever I am typing I am not thinking about the f-word ;) LOL!
I am on day 5, all going ok - slight hiccup yesterday when felt really ill and couldnt even stand properly but it was nothing that a bit of rest/sweet tea etc couldnt sort. I am back doing well today, feel absolutely fine so raring to go. Done lt before but had to stop for health reasons out of my control, weight started to creep up a little so I am back to kick its butt and hit my goal for my bday in a few months! Battled the bulge my entire life from the age of 12, used to be a size 28... lost the majority of it by myself doing healthy eating/sw & pregnancies with morning sickness!! LOL! Desperate to be comfy in my own skin but am more aware now that its more of a mental block rather than the physical body sometimes!! such is life!!

Good luck to all of us and lets have a cracking start to 2012 - get in the zone people!! :))
Bubbles xx

Great posts!!! thanks girls... ~& welcome :D Bubbles your story runs parallel with many I`m sure hun, so hope you all blast the weight off & do extremely well... I`m un~well at min & nothin is passing my lips apart from sips of water! so its a struggle for me atm, we all have our battles one way or another hey :rolleyes:..... love to you newbies L xxxx

Day 2 today im struggling as my partner is sat infront of me eatinggg!:( I have to be strong! x

Day 2 today im struggling as my partner is sat infront of me eatinggg!:( I have to be strong! x
Awwb hun I do really sympathise... next time go and do soemthing else while hes scoffing! Have a nice hot bath, or anything really that distracts you... hugs..... just remember no food is worth being slim and healthy :D

Thanks loulou that's a big help! Every time I think of food I try and think of being thinner and how much happier I would be :) x

2nd attemot

hey hoping to start lipotrim for the second time on thursday, First did it two years ago and lost 21lb in three weeks, gave up as missed eating with my partner. This time i NEED to do it. being a bridesmaid in cyprus in May and tried on my dress for the first time today and it doesn't come close to fitting despite being the largest dress. feel so ashamed. i would have started earlier but had my first baby at the end of November and wanted to wait until my 6 weeks before embarking on anything as serious as tfr. Feel so ready this time to lose the weight. In total i need to lose about 8 stone however for the wedding i would be happy to lose half of it then on return from cyprus i plan to join weight watchers and take off the rest as i no longer see it as a diet but a complete lifestyle change, feel so horrible knowing i am too unfit to play with my daughter once she is older and don't want to be one of those mums watching on the sidelines while everyone else is playing with her.
Sorry for the novel, just feel that no one understands how i feel and i know u guys have all been there and are my inspiration to succeed

Monica x

Welcome Hammer, Tina b and Brocher.... Hammer have your absolute fave, thats what I did lol and Tina B your more than welcome, I know it can be hard while selfish others (lol) are scoffin!! And Brocher, you CAN do it hun, I`m the same regarding a lot of weight to lose, I`ve already lost 4 stone which was pretty easy tbh... Odd blip here and there, but i`m only human same as anyone, trick is to draw a line under it and carry on without beating yourself up about it !! So i`m now on phase 2 of my weight loss and hope to get 4~5 stone off... be happy with 4 tbh. so yes darlings it can be done!! Happy times :D xxxxx

Tina I go and sit in another room when my oH starts eating so I don't have to watch it's that bad! X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back