A bit confused

lola123

Silver Member
Went out with my girls on sunday my cousin was home from usa. Anyway one of the girls was telling me she was worried as I look ill. Trust me I don't but she saying that has put doubt in my head. I look the best in years get told I look younger and everything, why do you think she is being so negative. OH hit the roof saying she was trying to scuper my good intentions. It was the 1st time she has seen me in ages.:cry:

Some people have difficulty with change, and to them seeing you thinner means that you're different.

If your OH and your LLC don't think you look ill then you're probably fine. I would be guided by them rather than someone who hasn't seen you for ages.

Also if she lives in USA then she's probably used to larger sizes being the norm. When I went there on holiday I felt positively sylph like. :D

JEALOUSY! Just ignore it...I've seen the pictures and you look fab :)

Cheers ladies, she has put on weight herself not a lot but she is tiny 5foot and a fart really so any gain makes her look bigger.

i agree jealous prob especially if she has put on weight herself some people cant handle other people loosing weight. You are doing fab forget about her :)
becky x

Back