A bit gutted :(

xxtashaxx

Losing the mummy fat
The thing that spurred me onto start losing weight was my holiday to Corfu in May.
But today we've been told that we have to move out of our house very soon :cry: ( we rent my mums house ), luckily I have found somewhere to rent that will allow 2 dogs BUT it means that I won't be able to afford to go on holiday :(

Deep down I know having somwhere to live is more important than a weeks holiday but I was really looking forward to it!

I'll need all your support now to keep me on the straight & narrow diet wise!!

Sorry to hear that Tasha. It is always nice to have something to look forward to so it is a shame this has happened. I try and think that things happen for a reason so the house move may bring some unexpected bonuses into your life.

Hope it all works out for you.

Well we went to look at the house but were undecided yet as its tiny and i mean tiny!
Plus my lovely lovely gran is going to pay for our holiday yippee lol

Fantastic news and it's not that long to wait either. :D

Aw, sorted! It all worked out then x

Thanks guys :D
am really excited now, might treat myself to a new bikini in a smaller size :0

Tasha, really looking forward to that myself! Going to Italy in June and that's really motivating me to get into an actual bikini, not something that covers my entire stomach.

Go us!

Woohoo! Pleased you're getting your holiday after all, I love Gran's they are the best! :)

Hope you don't mind, just had a look at your pictures... You are really stunning!! Enjoy the holiday and ''Happy House Moving''. xxx

Thanks ever so much, so lovely of you :D
we are now moving in with my mum and her boyfriend as we are really struggling money wise, I am having to rehome my 2 dogs this week due to it :(

Back