A bit in th dark!

klee

i start my 3rd week on monday and i was ment to see my cdc on thurs. i called her as i normally do before i pop round and she answered, said hello and the fone cut off. so i waited at the train station, kept phoning but it went to answer phone, so i left her a message and went home ( this was around 2pm

i got a text a couple of hours later saying she had to cancel my appointment but she would call to re arrnge. I had heard nothing so i txt her around 8.30pm as i am going away for 3 days on monday and was about to run out of packs, which i eplained in the txt. but heard nothing again!

friday around 11 still nothing and im getting worried now so i txt her again....and nothing. As i was at work i coukdnt keep using my phone so my OH started calling her and her phone was on and ringing out.... then off again!

luckly a very nice cdc in the area that my OH phone said she would supply me with a week as an emergency, which i collected to day, but STILL not heard from my cdc!!!

im annoyed as i feel that my diet would have been ruined through no fault of my own, but at the same time worried incase something has happen.

Just wondering what to do now..... do i wait for her and go back next week?....do i carry on calling her?...... or do i just go to the cdc that kindly help me with a week supply?

advise and comments pretty please!!
xxxx

I do feel for you as I have CDC issues too!!! I really hope this gets sorted for you. Can you transfer to the more helpful one in your area? She sounds like she actually cares about the clients.....

jeez she could of mananged a txt or something. maybe something really important happened.I would leave it and see if she contacts you if she doesnt go to the other cdc she sounds nicer :)

becky xx

thats what im thinking , i dont want to be a cow as never had a prob before i just think maybe something has happened, but even a qiuck txt to let me know would have been nice!
xxx

I'm with Becky on this one. I'd leave it now & if she doesn't get in touch contact the cdc who helped you this week and go with her in future. If something has happened to your original one she should at least get in touch or ask someone else to do it on her behalf, she is after all running a business and providing a service. Good luck x

thanks for the advise guys, think i will defo contact the new cdc, as she STILL hasnt got in contact!

may sound a bit dramatic but it could have literally ruined my whole diet if the other cdc had not have been so kind!

i feel really let down at the mo, which ISNT good for my motivation!

xxx

hey klee,
i would defo go with the other cdc,because unless your current cdc has the most fantastic excuse then i would not bother with her!!!
that is just total ignorance and down right rude of her to not let you know whats going on,if the shoe was on the other foot and you stood her up for your appointments then im sure you wouldnt be too popular,this diet is hard enough without extra unnessecery(sp) obstacles along the way,keep the chin up hun,we are all here for you,
elaine x

Thanks so much Elaine, i know your right!
I need to think of my needs i guess and i really dont want a cdc that i dont feel i can rely on!
xxx

aw hon. to be honest i hope that she is just a bit naff and nothing horrid has happened in her life!! get on with contacting the new cdc if that is what's going to make you feel better. you have what you need now. good luck :)

abz xx

O god i really hope everything is ok with her, would hate to think something bad had happened, as she is a lovely lady!

Just dont want anyone to think im being a bit selfish or mean!

xxx

you aren't being selfish or mean hon. when doing these things we have to think of ourselves as number one. others don't necessarily think that way because they don't understand just how desperate we can get. just concentrate on yourself for now and worry about anything else when it happens :)

abz xx

thanks so much! i need to stop being such a wittler i think lol

thanks again everyone

xxxx

Hi

I would stay with the new CDC. Something must have happened and perhaps its completely thrown her.

If she contacts you later you can then decide whether or not to return.

You are not being selfish at all, you are following a strict programme and have the mindset to do it.

Lets hope its nothing too serious with your original CDC.

Back