A bit late to the game

What an up and down week I've had!

Started really well, liking what the scales told me but I didn't go out for a walk on Tuesday and it was raining Thursday so I didn't bother then. Nearly didn't get out yesterday either cause of the rain :)mad:) but I went anyway but for a bit shorter than normal.

Spent most of the week being tangoed and then TOTM hit which for some reason made me more grumpy than usual (and makes me eat more crap than I should :sigh:) and I think I was carrying a lot of water weight cause i thought I was going to put weight on this week going by my scales on yesterday and friday. :(

On the scales today and I've actually managed to lose 2lbs :) Which I'm really pleased/surprised about. As I said in the May weight loss goals I'm calling it quits for this month and taking my victory :p.

Have been feeling a bit yuck (in the sicky sense) both yesterday and today. Although I did take some aquaban to shift the water weight so I don't know if that's it or just TOTMness.

I think I'm going to try 1 (maybe 2) weeks off the pills though. On Tuesday I will have been on them for a year and I just want to see how I go following the diet but without the tango worry. I'm not due to see the doctor til nearer the end of the month

Well done, PK, great result on the 2 pounds. Brave decision to come off the pills but we will all have to go through it sometime so I hope it goes well for you. Hope you're feeling better,

KB x

Thanks KB, I just want to see if I can do it without them!

well done on the 2lbs!! i hope that is what ive done this week.... but we will see. im not convinced yet!

Fingers crossed!!! :D

Well it's been nice not to have to worry about any effects :D and I haven't been any worse than usual food wise which is good

I think I'm going to end up a STS this week though. I shall have to see tomorrow morning!!

Okay

15st 6lbs (and a half) which makes a half lb loss which I'm rounding up to 1lb :p

I did mean to go out for a walk every day this week but only managed 5 days. Next week going to try for 7 (the great british menu isn't on anymore so I'll have no excuses - except weather - for missing my walks).

I'm also going to go for another week without xenical. I think I might ask my doctor next time (not seeing him till 21st) if I can stop taking it -assuming next week goes okay (although I'm supposed to be going out for dinner so hmm wonder how that will affect my weekly weigh in). I'll see how it goes at the end of this week! :D

Had a bit a think on my walk today

Decided that if I'm STS (or worse +) at the end of the week I'll go back on the pills.

If I'm - I'll keep off them as long as I keep losing.

In saying that I'm supposed to be going out for dinner on Saturday (which will probably affect my weigh in on Sunday) so I might have to play it by ear!

when is your weigh in???

when is your weigh in???
Sunday ie the day after the night before.

hence the playing it by ear. Might take it as what I am on Saturday

Very pleased (and surprised) to report a 1lb loss this week (a proper lb as well!) :D

Wasn't too bad last night. Had melon to start, then stirfry veggies with noodles, although they were in like a poppadom basket thing but I didn't finish it. I did have a few sautee/garlic pots :rolleyes:. An Baileys cheesecake to finish (well it was a meal deal thing)

Drank far too much wine and feeling a wee bit wore for wear today :(.

So I'll go another week without the xenical. I have my doctors appointment on um....21st I think but I've lost about 6lbs since my last visit (I only go ever 2 months) and i think as long as I'm losing he's happy.

Have to report a STS (okay well a 1/4lb) :( Which is a bit annoying because earlier I was a full 1lb less.

Saying that Friday & Saturday were not good food wise.

On Friday I was out for lunch as I said (Mourne Sea food bar in Belfast) and I had prawn linguine, which had like a broth for sauce instead of something creamy, so it was probably pretty good. Followed by a panna cotta. Right okay - cept I'd had 2 mini mini sausage rolls and a slice of chocolate earlier. Argh why must I sabotage myself?

Saturday we were having indian takeaway, which can never be good.

On a more "good girl" note I did manage to go for a walk 7 days this week.

Doctors tomorrow - and if I assume a STS tomorrow then I will have lost 9lbs since my last visit, which is pretty okay (even if it is over 2 months). I might ask him about staying off the pills for now. I know my weight loss hasn't been brilliant off them. I think maybe 2lbs in 3 weeks.

Maybe tomorrow morning will be better scale wise!

I hear the Mourne sea food bar is great, I haven't been, not a huge sea food fan. Well done on the STS, it's not easy, especially with nights/days out to contend with.

KB x

I wouldn't be a massive seafood fan either to be honest

I like cod, haddock and lemon sole, none of which were on the menu :p. But I knew they did a veggie option if I was really stuck.

well doctor reckons 1kg, but I don't think that's right (different scales though).

He's agreed to let me stay off them til next visit in 8 weeks.

Back