A bit late to the game

Hiya...i dont think ive welcomed you?! Sounds like you are doing a fab job,,and walking in the wind and rain WILL have burnt calories! x

todays weigh in is 17st 13

plus 1lb

Bah humbug :sigh:

Oh, PK, so sorry. That +1 is behind you now. It's a new day, it's a new life, it's a new dawn, and I'm Feeeeelin' Good!

:D

Thanks Earthmother. Had a generally irritating week this week.

I've another 2 weeks till my next Doctors appointment so going to focus on that :)

ahhhh im sure you will be able to re focus and out do yourself for the next two weeks and blow the DR away!!!

So phoned in for a repeat prescription today as I'm going to run out before my next doctors appointment. Was going to be all healthy and walk up the hill to the surgery when I got off the bus but it starts to absolutely pee it down as soon as I leave work. So no walk for me tonight (although I was walking around Belfast doing a wee bit of xmas shopping at lunch for about 45 mins, which has to count for something). So I just got the bus home and drove. Wow am I a terrible terrible driver. Nearly had an accident :( although I thought the guy was letting me go.

So a bit of food diary
Monday- Friday (last week) Breakfast Shredded Wheat, cup of tea. Break snack a jacks, Lunch tin of soup, 2 slices of brown bread with a bit of flora light on them and a muller rice (except friday when I had a salami, mozzarella and pesto panini (ahem :})), afternoon break, fruit and an alpen light bar.

Evening meals
Monday: Pork Chop (lean), celery, baked beans, mashed pots a mini custard tart for afters
Tuesday: Lightly dusted lemon sole, carrots, sweetcorn, gravy, afters - biscuit
Wednesday: 2 Sausages (butcher bought), fried egg (in rape seed oil), home made chips. Afters reduced fat chocolate bar thingy
Thursday: Cooked ham, sweetcorn, green beans, soy beans, mashed potatoes. Afters mini custard tart
Friday: Stew (not sure if it was made with meat base or not but I didn't get any in my bowl), 3 slices of bread (white as thats all the shop had). Afters: reduced fat chocolate biscuit bar thing
Saturday & Sunday: Same breakfast. Lunch 2xbrown rolls with 2 slices of low low cheese, a bit of branston pickle and low fat trifle thing.
Saturday: chinese take out for dinner
Sunday: roast chicken (just white breast), carrots, broccoli, potatoes afters: biscuit

17.9 (and 3/4s but we'll ignore the 3/4s I think ;)). So much better week. Although I did have chocolate on Thursday, I only need to take a couple of squares to be polite but I had more :(

Bad week food wise in all honesty but I've still managed 17.8 :)

Got my next doctors appointment tomorrow and by my calculations I have lost 6lbs since my last visit 5 weeks ago. So I'm feeling quite positive.

He told me it was 112kg last time I was there so I'll let you know the result. :)

Now I'm going to finish hoovering, have a wash, and pop into Belfast to try and buy a bra that fits

How did your weigh-in go PK? And finding a bra that fits, how's that working out for you?

down 2kg Earthmother :)

and no not really :(. I really like the glamorise bras because they have these lovely wide straps on them (honestly I'd really have suffered with those stupid skinny straps) but since evans stopped doing them I have to order them online and they cost a fortune.

I seem to be creeping down to the size you can buy in shops but I'm having trouble working out my cup size. So I have a bunch of cheaper bras that are a wee bit too small and I think I can get away with the ones I bought at the weekend. Just have to keep losing weight I guess :eek:

Bras are my all time bug-bear. Even if you are slim it's hard to get the size right. I need a smallish cup size so the bras available to fit round my back are enormous in the cup. I bought some back extentions in a haberdashery shop and am using them with Asda bras at the moment. I refuse to pay the price of expensive bras till I get down to 2 sizes smaller.

I've come down with a cold :(, which is annoying enough but it's my teams Xmas lunch tomorrow and I won't be able to taste anything :(

Actually, all I seem to be able to taste is sweet. My dinner tonight was quorn in a jar of morrocan chickpea tagine sauce. All I could taste was sweet. It's actually really weird.

Also does anyone else get really hungry when they have a cold? I've figured out that part of it is those stupid menthol soothers/decongestion sweets which are mostly sugar but even if I haven't had one I still want to eat. :confused:

Oh that's a shame :( Why do colds etc always want to make an appearance when there's something enjoyable you want to do!?

Whenever I'm a bit sick with anything I want to eat like a horse, pain in the bum!

Hope you're feeling better soon, have a good time tomorrow x

Me too, always just want to munch when im poorly ........ altho slim people always lose weight cos they have ' no appetite' if only eh, them there would be a positive for having the cold.

Hope u feel better soon x

Well was a sensible girl and came home early.

Did manage to taste some of the food and wasn't really calorie counting but meh - I'm not going to any parties anyways

17.6 today

-2lbs! So I'm really close to my mini target for this month. Yay!

well done pk!! your doing fab...
i on the other hand have no idea...
i hate having a 3 week gap between weigh ins with the dr.. and the scales at home are rubbish!!!

As you know i'm a serial weighter and I was actually 17.5 a couple of times last week but this week 17.7. Which of course is annoying me. I think if you're over 3 weeks you're more likely to have lost weight any way

17.7 (and 3/4) :(. Although I forgot to weigh myself and didn't do it until after having a big bowl of shredded wheat, a cup of tea and 2 glasses of water. Although I figure that probably counts for the 3/4s

I was figuring I was going up a pound anyway. *sigh* and I didn't think that I was really all that bad this week either :cry:. I've had a couple of chocolates yes, but I mean like 8 the whole week!

Oh well. I'm stripping it down for most of next week. Breakfast is usual - shredded wheat bitesize and a cup of tea.

Lunch will be a tin of WW soup and I've got the tesco stay fresh bread which is about 30kcal per slice less than the stuff I usually eat.

I'm off work all week so no mid morning/afternoon snacking.

I also plan to add a bit extra onto my daily walk.

of course Friday is going to ruin all of it :p

Well I made my christmas day target (and beat it too) hoping for 17.5 this morning it was 17.3. I think that's also my December Challenge weight too, however that runs until the 31st and I won't necessarily keep it off :eek:

I also seem to have strained a muscle in my back :rolleyes:

Back