A bit of info to share regarding crunch bars

Yeah, but it's nice to be naughty every now & then.......

Thanks for your reply Sarah. I have been waiting very patiently for your reply :p

Thanks Sarah, maybe experimentation with 3 bars is a bit much then.... hmm lol :D
I'm happy with my losses on 2 bars too, but am intending to wean myself off them in the next few wks or so incase it gives me a bit of a belter of a wk or two..

Super - despite what I've read on here, atm I don't intend on working up the plans. 3 reasons:
1. I came off ll around 2 yrs ago after losing 1st7 and maintained it for over a yr and a bit, my downfall was a bad man which lead to drinking too much during the week and eating a lot when with him. No excuses I know, but reasons.
2. Cash! Pure and simple. At least in the short-term.
3. I'd like to take a bit of pressure off myself with rigid plans etc and slowly get to know my body and what works for it. I've noticed when on my planned breaks that certain foods Id eat regularly before don't do it for me now. I'm thinking gi for the reasons that its very similar to low carb etc and there's a lot of choice for me. I'd introduce carbs back into my diet on a phased approach over weekly periods... I'm also hopin to change jobs and have sensible hours so I can use the gym in work a few times a week.

Sorry its such a long reply! I have had some thoughts and my gut tells me to see what I can achieve on my own before I consider staying on plan and allowing food to become an obsession (it never has been before, I'm fortunate that I'm not a boredom or emotional eater. I'm an emotional drinker :( lol)
Love sauce xx

Sauce - I had a bad Friday night a few weeks back - I was well stressed - I ate 2 extra malt toffees after 9pm (as well as my 2 peanut crunches earlier in the day). I could have farted my way down the A1 into central London the next day - in fact if I remember rightly I cleared the top deck of the bus :eek:

This is the stuff you don;t get in my diary ;)

Oh and Sauce - other than I am still buying the packs I'm following a v similar approach - being a lot slower with carbs than the book suggests and focusing on low GI. And it's working pretty well for me.

Thanks cerulean, that's reassuring. I'll have to make sure I subscribe to ur diary and blog. It's appreciated. Thanku! X

:eek: @ Sarah!! Fancy you having so many bars in one day..... hmmmm not a saint after all - I'm so relieved :D It's good to know that you've slipped up as I didn't get that impression from your CD diary.

Sauce, it's great that you have a plan of what you are going to do once you come off CD. Introducing carbs slowly sounds sensible to me and booooo to that bad man!

LOL @ Cerulean guffing :D :D
Yes, I'm hoping it holds out, will see what happens!! And yes, very bad man. Thankfully I'm over it all now - hence the need to get foxy and meet a new (much much much etc nicer) one!!
I'm going to the cinema tonight and taking a bar, already windy tho - toilet troubles, and fibre supplement, and had a bar. I sound a bit like the Channel Tunnel 'ere ;)
Sauce xx

I was told that they recommend not more than one bar per day. I have followed that so far. (Not that I always follow rules. ;) And in the book I think it also says one bar a day. I am so addicted to the malt toffee already. I nearly had two just now but stopped myself. I think I'll have to put my last one on a high shelf.

Rightio, move over Sauce and welcome Saucey ;)

Your plan is sound. But err I hate to mention it maybe you can work on your ahem wind problem?

:8855:

And there was me really looking forward to having the bars! Maybe Cambridge have added some secret ingredients so that the wind problems kicks in after 2 bars......!

Rightio, move over Sauce and welcome Saucey ;)

Your plan is sound. But err I hate to mention it maybe you can work on your ahem wind problem?

:8855:

And there was me really looking forward to having the bars! Maybe Cambridge have added some secret ingredients so that the wind problems kicks in after 2 bars......!

pmsl I like Saucey, shame I cant change it :D
I'm generally ok with 2 crunch, mind - as long as I dont go wild on coffee too!! Its the fibre supplement and I'd taken some laxatives t'other day - u'd never guess I need a poo would u?! :eek::eek:

It'll all be fine soon, I'm sure... Can feel a bit of movement already - eeek! It'll be a long night. Postponing the cinema trip pmsl :D xx

Post 365 on my diary (good few pages back) mentions the day of 4 bars(!!!!) but not the TMI after effects ;) I always fess up! I'm not a 100% er...more a 95% type.

Back