A bit of tmi, girly question!

I personally don't notice much difference, but I know that many people can find they are a bit bloated and such around their TOTM and it can affect their weigh-ins. There's no point worrying about it though. Just do whatever you would normally do, and don't be disappointed if you don't see the loss you expected to see. If it IS due to your TOTM, it will show up on the scales the following week and you'll have a bigger loss :)

You're welcome! My only other advice would be, probably the biggest problem for me at TOTM is cravings, so if that's a problem for you, make sure you've got things that will help you satisfy the cravings without going over your points- sweet fruit, maybe some WW chocolate, whatever it is that you might want to reach for!x

It really depends on your own cycle... i have found many times myself that the 2 days before and the 1st two days of it i could be up to 2lbs heavier... it's mainly all water weight though. I wouldn't worry about it... its just being bloated if your entire effort doesn't show this week, it will the following week

i used to put up weight when it was totm,,but since i've started ww i dont and it doesn't make any difference to my weigh ins:)just depends on your body really,,everyone is different,,plus there isnt much we can do anyway:)

You're welcome! My only other advice would be, probably the biggest problem for me at TOTM is cravings, so if that's a problem for you, make sure you've got things that will help you satisfy the cravings without going over your points- sweet fruit, maybe some WW chocolate, whatever it is that you might want to reach for!x

haha i have the cravings, yesterday evening i had a berry fruit salad, and melon and pineapple ;) then i needed something else and had 6 2 pp cupcakes :( thanksfully i had 20 weekly points left HAHAH x x x

My totm came yesterday i could feel it coming through out the day because my stomach bloats so much my jeans feel tighter and im definitely bigger during this time as well, im not going to meetings but weighing my self at home and im due to weigh tomorrow but i dont think im going to weigh my self.

No im not TTC, had a accident the other week! ive heard of condoms backing but never heard of them actually snapping in HALF!

I wouldn't mind tho! me OH and 2 kids would sounds so strange tho! *Do not get excited hannah :rolleyes:" lol x

Hahaha soooo you've got 1 then? Ahhh

So how old are you then where you from etc?

I love meeting this new ppl on here as I don't get to talk to ppl about weight loss

My Mums lost all her weight n isn't interested and I don't think my boyf listens probably cos ive said it so many times but ive not done this well before so fingers crossed iii x

Yep :) 20 months named Ava! Her and her daddy are both poorly so there both in my bed while I'm tucked up in the toddler bed! Lol
I'm 19, 20 in may! And from farnborough Hampshire! You? Feel free to message me your fb and I can add you x

Thankfully my mum and sister and sister in law have also joined ww with me! :) x

Ava omg I love That name beautiful, I'm 21 from north Wales, okay so ill message u now well ill try as I'm not quite use to this :) xx

Okay so it wont let me private message you stupid app so ill just rite it on here

my name on facebook is Elicia Lili-Amy Highfield and my picture is me in a back dress with a glass of wine tut tut xxx

Back