A bit sobering really when you think of it...

IanH

Silver Member
I know a lot of consultants have the 2lb lump of replica fat... But this pic is just scary to think of the size of these "lumps"

318594_159645480796275_143930115701145_298192_195964071_n.jpg

omg that is shocking !

Really makes you think though - makes my 26lbs off really worthwhile I reckon!

Frightening. BUT if i loose the 45lbs i want to loose (11 doen, 34 to go) i will physically see that amount of fat come of me lol ie. the 20lb one off my stomach would be amazing, and 10lbs of each breast please x

Frightening. BUT if i loose the 45lbs i want to loose (11 doen, 34 to go) i will physically see that amount of fat come of me lol ie. the 20lb one off my stomach would be amazing, and 10lbs of each breast please x

You must be an apple shape like me!

As someone with an awful lot to lose, that's pretty scary to see. It's always been easy to think of the extra as milkshake or something rather than... THAT. Good to look at for losses tho!

LOL! There was me showing hubby the size and look of this and how much we have lost...lets just say he was gagging and yelling 'disgusting' to think a few weeks back he was carrying around 10lb of that and he was totally unaware. :sign0151:

it's amazing when you look at it! i got on the scales with my daughter (8 month old) and i was a stone lighter with the both of us on there than when i was when i had her.

Bluuurrrggghhh how gross but what a great insentive! I have a lot to lose so whenever I feel tempted I'll remember this pic!x

Back