• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

A broken restarter

Gaelic Faery

Cambridge Counsellor
Hey everyone!

I've been off the diet for a month as I had too many events messing the diet up. I've restarted today and hope to be 100% until I reach goal which is 2st away :(

Unfortunately for me I broke my big toe and tore the nail most of the way off last week (super eeew I know). The down side is I'm home and drugged up. The upside is I can't hop anywhere to get food to cheat!

Fingers crossed that I make it to goal! :)
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Aw sorry to hear about your toe hun.... sounds painfull eeek!! Made me giggle that you cant hop off to get food lol :) must be the only plus side lol.

Good luck on your restart i am sure you will do fine hun. xxxx

hoping for a good loss
OUCH!!!!! Poor you.

Hope you can get that last 2 stone off hun.

Hope the pain isn't to bad

Laugh in the face of food
Oh poor you!! Hope your toe heals quickly chick. I'm with you all the way on losing the last 2st. I need to lose 1st 13lbs and it's killing me, I'm finding this the hardest part of the whole weightloss journey. I want to be there already. I've got plans in place for how I'm going to maintain, I just need to get there.

Gaelic Faery

Cambridge Counsellor
Thanks for all the kind words ladies! The pain isn't too bad because my pain killers are so strong they make me loopy :p

Chelsea I don't weigh myself but I know I didn't gain any weight for the first 3wks...the last week I ate a lot and was out drinking 6 nights in a row so I think I gained 4-5lbs that week. Not too much damage really!!