Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

A broken restarter

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Gaelic Faery, 13 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Gaelic Faery

Gaelic Faery Cambridge Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey everyone!

I've been off the diet for a month as I had too many events messing the diet up. I've restarted today and hope to be 100% until I reach goal which is 2st away :(

Unfortunately for me I broke my big toe and tore the nail most of the way off last week (super eeew I know). The down side is I'm home and drugged up. The upside is I can't hop anywhere to get food to cheat!

Fingers crossed that I make it to goal! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

Aw sorry to hear about your toe hun.... sounds painfull eeek!! Made me giggle that you cant hop off to get food lol :) must be the only plus side lol.

Good luck on your restart i am sure you will do fine hun. xxxx

4. fed-up-and-fat

fed-up-and-fat hoping for a good loss

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(26.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    OUCH!!!!! Poor you.

Hope you can get that last 2 stone off hun.

Hope the pain isn't to bad

5. Surfhunny

Surfhunny Laugh in the face of food

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambidge Diet
    Oh poor you!! Hope your toe heals quickly chick. I'm with you all the way on losing the last 2st. I need to lose 1st 13lbs and it's killing me, I'm finding this the hardest part of the whole weightloss journey. I want to be there already. I've got plans in place for how I'm going to maintain, I just need to get there.

6. chelseaharvey

chelseaharvey Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    The Dukan Diet
    Poor you i hope the toe heals up & isnt to painful

Can i ask did you gain alot in the 4 weeks off the diet?

7. Gaelic Faery

Gaelic Faery Cambridge Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks for all the kind words ladies! The pain isn't too bad because my pain killers are so strong they make me loopy :p

Chelsea I don't weigh myself but I know I didn't gain any weight for the first 3wks...the last week I ate a lot and was out drinking 6 nights in a row so I think I gained 4-5lbs that week. Not too much damage really!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.