A CD Dinner Party!

night-owl

Gold Member
What is it about friends when you are on a diet! Why have my friends suddenly become so interested in eating out with me? They all say how great I look with 2 stone off, but I can just have a wee glass of wine with them of course and I've got to eat SOMETHING etc, etc! Today alone, I have had 3 invites out to dinner!

So I have decided I am going to have a dinner party for all my lovely supportive friends! They say that revenge is a dish best served cold, but these are my friends, so I will heat it up!

Here is the menu:

Apperitif -- Summer Berry Water

Starter -- Broccoli & Cheese soup ;)

Main Course -- 175g chicken breast without skin/fat, served with 3 tablespoons of broccoli and cauliflower

Dessert -- Chocolate Mousse :rolleyes:

Wine list -- Summer Berry
or Sunshine Orange (4 pints minimum per person! :rotflmao:)

Coffee (served with skimmed milk and Splenda tabs of course) and Caramel bar petite fours.

All served with a completely straight face, and the packs hidden in the outside bin. I wonder if they will notice or, better still, would they dare say anything about their lovely meal!

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

thats hilarious....really cheered me up !!!! :):):):) x

Brilliant!! :D

Awesome!

Porridge for dinner now that's just plain silly! (Depends on how much I like the porridge, got my first packs this evening. And I am waiting until breakfast like a normal person.)

Must admit, depending on how many come, it is going to cost me a small fortune! Wonder if my CDC will give me a discount for bulk, you never know I might even get some converts!

Erm, I must admit I am seriously considering porridge being my main source of sustenance for the winter - breakfast, dinner and supper!! :eek: :p

Back