A CDC with no scales!!!!

Lou_Lou

:eek: :eek: :eek: My own CDC told me that she had be informed of another local CDC who didn't own a set of scales! She would tell her clients to go weigh themselves at Boots and give her the ticket! Me & my CDC were utterly shocked! :eek: :eek: :eek:

thats outragous:eek: , i don't suppose she gives them a discount on their supplies to compensate for them having to pay for the scales in Boots ?
xx:)

OMG surely they cant do that thats the whole purpose of the job people soo eager to see how theyve done so unproffesional
can get pretty cheap scales that are accurate from Argos
that is unbelievable do cambridge allow it i wonder ???

No idea but the clients who went to her don't want to report it. They have just simply changed CDC's

Shoot thats like a doctor with no stethescope, or McDonalds with no burgers. Can she get away with that? Being a CDC I would say that weighing scales are an essential tool of her job. :rolleyes: Duh! Angela x

Lol This sounds like my cdc!!!

I have to weigh myself the morning she's coming, if I'm lucky she sometimes brings my chart:rolleyes: She's never asked me for any measurements either, but I measure myself weekly too and write it on my calender. I got her name through the cd website too!! The only other cdc in my area has never returned my calls, so I stick with her.

That's why I'm so greatful to minimins, I get all my support and info on the diet from here:D :D

Maybe some people just become cdcs for some extra cash and not because they really care, I don't understand that myself, seems a bit immoral.

Tracey
x

Maybe some people just become cdcs for some extra cash and not because they really care, I don't understand that myself, seems a bit immoral.

Tracey
x

I totally agree with you Tracey and it makes me really cross, most CDCs (and I'd like to include myself here) genuinely care about their clients and become CDCs to help others lose weight, but sadly it's not always the case.

However there are more and more people registering to be CDC's and as long as people are prepared to complain or move CDC's if they're not happy, I think the days are numbered for the CDC's who are giving a bad service.

I totally agree with you Tracey and it makes me really cross, most CDCs (and I'd like to include myself here) genuinely care about their clients and become CDCs to help others lose weight, but sadly it's not always the case.

However there are more and more people registering to be CDC's and as long as people are prepared to complain or move CDC's if they're not happy, I think the days are numbered for the CDC's who are giving a bad service.

I am in 2 minds whether to complain or not, on the one hand your right and although it hasn't done me any harm as I have minimins and supportive people who know what their talking about on here. There may be other people who use my cdc, who haven't had the support and have maybe given up on their diet:(

On the other hand, what happens if I complain and she dosent want to supply me anymore:eek: It dosent bear thinking about, I'm so glad I've found cd and wouldn't want to jeopardise any success. Also being a bit of a softee, she is quite nice and elderly.

Tracey
x

If you did complain CD would not release your name and maybe they would just give her a call and suggest it would be a good idea to invest in a set of scales.

Your concerns would be dealt with sensitively.

Linda

Crazy no scales.... what the hell?

Hi Tracey,

If you let us know who your counsellor is, we can speak to her (not be giving names etc) as it isn't acceptable not to have scales or not to measure!

I can asssure you that this would handled with the utmost care.

If you would like to PM me thats fine or you can email me on [email protected]

Many thanks, Kerensa

On the other hand, what happens if I complain and she dosent want to supply me anymore:eek: It dosent bear thinking about, I'm so glad I've found cd and wouldn't want to jeopardise any success. Also being a bit of a softee, she is quite nice and elderly.

Tracey
x

I'm quite nice too - and I'm in Kent!;)

Thank you for your replys...I've had a long hard think about what to do, and I'm going to stick with her. I don't really feel I need too much support from her, as I have this website for all my needs and more. I'm not going to complain about her, but I am going to talk to her about this website and tell he about other cdc's that I've either read about or had help from. I shall ask why she dosent provide the same sort of service. I 'll say it all in a nice way, so as not to offend, and maybe just by doing that it may motivate her.

Thanks for your offer lesly, but I'm on the coast, so quite a way from you.

:thankyou:

Tracey
x

Hi ya, :)
You do what makes you feel comfortable, but I will say it is shocking that people can act in this way.
Hope you get what you need from her, if you dont then just give us all a thread on here and we will try and help.:D

Take care

Nick :D :D :D

i hope ur CDC takes ur advice as Im sure not all of her clients are members of a forum as supportive as this. she is losing money for herself by losing customers (i assume she must be losing customers) and the customers she has got who dont have other support are probably struggling unfairly.

hopefully u will help her see the light.

Back