a chubby yoyo. Weekly weigh in and food pics x

Added some sw chips and a side salad. Was delicious.

Attachments

• IMG_1558.JPG
    IMG_1558.JPG
    916.5 KB · Views: 12
-1 this week.
๐Ÿ˜€

Tuna pasta salad, just a diddly squirt of salad cream.

Attachments

• IMG_1561.JPG
    IMG_1561.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 11
Mixed grill tonight.
Chicken breast, flash fry steak, Morrisons 1 syn sausages, beans , tomatoes, mushrooms, egg and sw wedges.
First time I've tried the sausages, tasty but very heavy with the black pepper. I think I'll stick to the heck chicken Italia.

Attachments

• IMG_1563.JPG
    IMG_1563.JPG
    962.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1564.JPG
    IMG_1564.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 11
Little victory.
Didn't eat pancakes tonight. ๐Ÿ˜Š

My resolve to not eat pancakes paid off.
1.5lb off , 1stone 12 in total.

However, I may have just eaten salad. And by may, I mean definitely, and by salad I mean chicken coated in many tasty spices.

Happy Valentine's Day . Stay classy.๐Ÿคฃ

Lunch, wooshie sauce French fries and sw mini quiches. Ham, red peppers, mushrooms and onions .

Attachments

• IMG_1610.JPG
    IMG_1610.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
Tonight's offerins....
Mixed grill,
Steak, chicken breast, heck sausages, gammon, egg, mushrooms, tomatoes, beans and a few wedgies.

Attachments

• IMG_1611.JPG
    IMG_1611.JPG
    991.6 KB · Views: 10
My resolve to not eat pancakes paid off.
1.5lb off , 1stone 12 in total.

However, I may have just eaten salad. And by may, I mean definitely, and by salad I mean chicken coated in many tasty spices.

Happy Valentine's Day . Stay classy.๐Ÿคฃ
Great result!

Well done:0clapper:

Just 2lbs to your two stone award!

Your food looks delicious :classic_smile:

Thankyou mini and Mary x

Just had chilli ( no pics , too hungry lol)

I used the stagg low fat canned one, added mince, mushrooms and red peppers and a liiiiiiiitle bit too much extra hot chilli powder.

๐Ÿ˜ˆhotter than hell ๐Ÿ˜

Breakfast
Quaker Oats super goodness apple, cinnamon and raisin with fresh raspberries and a teaspoon of honey.

Attachments

• IMG_1614.JPG
    IMG_1614.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
2.5 off .
2 stone award!

Xx

Wow! Congratulations!!! :woohoo:

Tonight's dinner..

Hunters chicken, sw chips, broccoli ,cauli, peas and sweet corn.

Dessert I wanted to try something different.
I made up an 11.5g sachet of hartleys sugarfree jelly crystals and let it cool, but not set.
I then whisked in 2 pots of strawberry muller light.
In a bowl I put loads of frozen raspberries and poured over the mix. Chill until set and topped with half a meringue nest. (Recipe fed two of us generously)

Very very very nice x

Attachments

• IMG_1616.JPG
    IMG_1616.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1617.JPG
    IMG_1617.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1618.JPG
    IMG_1618.JPG
    920.2 KB · Views: 11
Nice pics Green x The dessert looks especially good. Isnโ€™t it a struggle to find syn free or low syn desserts?! :(

Nice pics Green x The dessert looks especially good. Isnโ€™t it a struggle to find syn free or low syn desserts?! :(

I normally make do with a yogurt, but I saw this recipe in my sw food optimising book and thought I'd give it a try.

I normally make do with a yogurt, but I saw this recipe in my sw food optimising book and thought I'd give it a try.

Well I reckon it was a good call. I don't know about you but there's only so many LF yoghurts I can stomach in a day! :stinkyfeet:

Back