A confession to make

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by SpaceAngel, 30 October 2006 Social URL.

1. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi All

I went out for dinner on Saturday night and I had the mixed grill with a very small amount of lettace and cucumber. It kept me in ketosis so I am happy about that but........

Last night I picked at my daughters left over kebab meat! It hasn't taken me out of ketosis but the thing is - I didn't even like it that much and kebabs were my favorite food. I am glad in a way that I did eat it because it made it very clear that I can do without eating eat because it didn't actually taste that great!!

I was going to postpone going on AAM this week but I have changed my mind. I think that it will really help knowing that I can have a small amount for dinner. I will be started AAM on Wednesday but for now it's soup soup soup :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

Hi Hun just forget it all and get back on track and you'll be fine
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.