A constant cycle of denial and starting over

Pancake day. I'm surrounded by temptation. So hard to stay disciplined.
I went to my class tonight and a member had made a pile of them, 3 styles, banana, chocolate and blueberry, all 1/2 syn each had 2 of them with a cuppa, were great.

Monday weigh in, absolutely fantastic result, -4.5lbs!

So pleased :D - I did have a 'good' week this week but I still slipped once and had a few slices of pizza and a Sprite. I never feel hungry, which is positive. If anything I've realised that I sometimes ate out of boredom and it's easy enough to avoid it by just occupying myself.
Goal for next week is -3lbs which I think is very reasonable.

Hi everyone!

I had a Stay-the-Same last week (expected) but a -2.5lbs this week to take me to -9lbs overall in 4 weeks! :D
As it goes on, I find that it gets easier - I hardly ever feel hungry and I'm getting into the habit of having a good breakfast.

Unfortunately I've got other health woes at the moment - chest infection and major problems with my periods which are making me miserable. I would like to spend the rest of the week lying in bed drinking soup. Feel breathless and am also worried I might have fibroids (sorry for TMI). Fingers crossed for another loss this week, in any case.

PS. Very happy to have my BMI under 40.

Been very unwell this week and barely bothered to eat or drink. I'm so nauseous, tired all the time and anaemic apparently. I just want the doctors to find out what's causing my issues!

Back today - had a slow couple of weeks, feeling ill, managed to lose another 2lbs so almost at my first stone award.
Still waiting on GP results and just feeling tired and out of it.

Back