A couple of questions

sortingoutmylife

Silver Member
Hi,

I did CD last year quite successfully, but some (not all!) of the weight has crept back on :(

I'm currently doing WW, but struggling with losing - not sure if my metabolism is messed up due to CD or its something else, but it's driving me mad!

Anyway - the reason why I'm here - I know CD has changed a bit since I was a member (last summer) and I wondered if there was a plan where you could have shakes for Breakfast and Lunch and then a no-carb meal in the evening? If so, how does it work, and do people have good losses on it?

Thanks in advance everyone!

Sharon
x

Hi,

I did CD last year quite successfully, but some (not all!) of the weight has crept back on :(

I'm currently doing WW, but struggling with losing - not sure if my metabolism is messed up due to CD or its something else, but it's driving me mad!

Anyway - the reason why I'm here - I know CD has changed a bit since I was a member (last summer) and I wondered if there was a plan where you could have shakes for Breakfast and Lunch and then a no-carb meal in the evening? If so, how does it work, and do people have good losses on it?

Thanks in advance everyone!

Sharon
x

None of the plans have a 'no' carb meal. It would be pretty difficult. The 1,000 calorie plan is 2 shakes, but does have other items that have carbs. It's unlikely you would be in ketosis on the 1,000 plan, though you would lose weight.

Of course, there's always SS+ and 810 which is 3 shakes and a meal.

810 isn't a VLCD, whereas SS+ is. SS+ is about 650 calories.

It's very similar, mainly bigger portions on the 810 plan.

Back