a daunting 13-14 stone to lose

Jen411371

Hi all,

I have been on and off WW for many years and decided to do SW this time as i think the change might make me focus more on what im doing. Stumbled upon this site purely by accident as i was googling syn values and im so glad i did! Just reading a few previous posts is so motivating, and seeing that there is a whole section for people with a lot to lose is fab - i dont know anyone who is my age and size so feel very much on my own when it comes to weight loss. my friends are amazing generally but all eternally skinny and dont really get it lol. my first SW weigh in is tomorrow so ive got my fingers crossed - ive found this first week a complete boggle tbh! after years of ww pointing, its hard to get my head around a new system! so thats it really, just wanted to say hi, and thanks for all being so inspiring!

Jen x

Welcome welcome - It's a great group of people on here. You'll have loads of support. Congrats on starting your journey again. :D

Welcome to the boards Jen. Good luck with wi. let us know how you get on.

Hope the rest of the week goes well for you :)

Hiya and well done on your loss! We have about the same amount to lose so dont feel alone :)

Only 1 and a half this week.. Am a bit gutted tbh :-/ I know it's not bad n it's better than putting on etc etc but when I've done ww previously it came off at least 3lb a week for about 12 weeks n I didn't expect my weight loss to slow down so quickly if that makes sense. so just feel a bit disheartened with it all :-/

Jen411371 said:
Only 1 and a half this week.. Am a bit gutted tbh :-/ I know it's not bad n it's better than putting on etc etc but when I've done ww previously it came off at least 3lb a week for about 12 weeks n I didn't expect my weight loss to slow down so quickly if that makes sense. so just feel a bit disheartened with it all :-/

Well done on your loss! I know it is annoying when we have so far to go but keep it up! I am finding I am losing really slow on pp at ww. Sw was faster but no class locally now. But gonna soldier on! We should buddy up! X

well done on the loss! sorry its not what you wanted but all these 1/2lb losses all add up.
Hope you have a good weekend :)

Just wanted to say Hi & well done on your weight loss so far!! :)

I also have a HUGE amount to loose, so I know exactly how you feel!

My first week I loss 7lb... Shame it can't be that much each week. ;-) lol

My 2nd weigh in is on Sat...

Hope your having a fab week xx

Thanks everyone for your messages - been a bit poorly this week hence not being online but managed to stick to plan so im quite pleased with my self :D

I ordered some stuff off amazon called butter buds, they came this morning but ive not tried them yet - they're like butter flavouring and they're 1/2 syn per packet. has anyone tried them? i dont wanna go sprinkling it all over my food later if they're disgusting cos i havent got the energy to re-cook! xxx

Well done on your loss! I know it is annoying when we have so far to go but keep it up! I am finding I am losing really slow on pp at ww. Sw was faster but no class locally now. But gonna soldier on! We should buddy up! X

Sounds good to me! Dunno about you but i reckon im gonna need all the help i can get! lol

Back