A day in the life of Bexyboo! :)

20 minutes! Weigh in day is always a majorly scary night no matter how good we have been isn't it!!!!! good luck and enjoy that blt!! x x

Okay so how crap is this - after I have been soo good all week I only lost a poxy ½ a pound!!! Am a little bit miffed!! Also at the fact that I didn't get my 1stone shiny sticker before Portugal either!! :( Oh well... Today's another day!!! Sat here at work eating my frozen mango!

I just wish the weather would make its mind up today - 20minutes ago it was peeing down, now the sun is shining! I don't get it!!! And when I go to Portugal on Friday it is meant to be raining there too!!! :eek::(

That's poo!the weather i mean!

The half a pound is better off than on and sometimes our bodies need to slow down and they do say the slower it is the more chance you have got to keep it off i know me all want it off quickly i would love a quick fix but they haven't invented one yet! X

Oh Becs,

You were so good last week...sometimes those scales just don't reflect it :badmood: But you are still almost a stone lighter than you were a few weeks ago! :party0049: You must remind yourself of that! :clap: I bet your clothes feel looser already :banana dancer:

As for the weather in Portugal...we went to the Lake District armed with waterproofs, boots, jeans and jumpers as the forecast wasn't too good...and we never wore a coat in all the time we were there! First time EVER that we've been there and it hasn't rained!!! So you never know, it might be gorgeous when you get there!!! :cross:

Yeah I hope so Dawn! My cousin goes to Portugal quite often and he said the weather will change and it will be nice! I'm relying on him!!! Haha!!

I have a feeling why I know the scales at SW were wrong and I should've had a bigger weight loss! There were different scales as our normal C isn't here at the moment as she gave birth last week! And also it was on a different part of the hall that we got weighed in! Sooo this why I am thinking my weight loss was crap!!! The scales were lying! :D

Does anyone know how many syns in a tsp of sugar?? I cant be bothered to look it up!! Hehe! Thanks

xxxx

They always say you should always weigh in on the same scales and in the same place!

1 level tsp of sugar 1 syn x

Okay, thanks!!! So my syns went over slightly yesterday then!!

Food for yesterday - Green

Breakfast - Banana
Snack - Mango
Lunch - Jacket potato with beans and cheese (HeA) WW crisps (4syns)
Snack - Fruit
Dinner - Chilli and rice - beef (HeB) chilli sauce (4syns) end bit of garlic bread (3syns?)

Had four sugars over all in coffee through out day (4syns)

Total 15

It was wi day your allowed to go slightly over on wi day! That Chinese is already out in anticipation for me tonight! X

Have a fab time Bexy

xxxxx

Have a great time bex and i hope the weather is lovely for you x

Morning All!!

I'm back!!!!!

And I have just popped on the scales and they are saying no weight gain - I think they maybe lying to me!!! As Oh my gosh have I eaten a lot!!! And drunk a lot!!! :D

The wedding I went to was beautiful - a fairy tale - I want my wedding to be like that!!!!

I was at this gorgeous old farm which they have converted into a wedding venue and as we got their the sun came out which made it look evening more gorgeous!!!

Anyway, we got there and the food they bought out at the start was just like :eek: everything imaginable all tapas and canope's massive plates of prawns and mussels loads of different meats - just amazing and the alcohol was already flowing at this point!!

Then we went up to another part where the ceremony was held - which was lovely but short, but a weird thing after they bought out soup for everyone, which I didn't have as it was boiling hot and soup would've just made it hotter.. After this they had hired some Portuguese dancers and they did a set. Which was fun to watch!!

THEN - we went and sat down for our 8 course dinner!!!! Which was just lovely!! And the Portuguese never let your wine bottle get empty!! :D

So all in all the wedding was amazing! I ate a lot and drank a lot and did lots and lots of dancing!!! :D

We stayed in a lovely hotel called Hotel Boa Vista which was lovely!!! Over looking the river mouth and over the Atlantic ocean.

There was a gorgeous patisserie down the road from us who made the most amazing cakes sandwiches and pastries - we ate there most days!!! Hehe!

Ventured into Porto city on Monday and went on a boat trip up the river which was lovely. And hot!!! Burnt my scalp. And on Sunday a burnt my back badly and I've been having to wear my tankini top as its the only thing which doesn't rub the sun burn!!!

Anyway - back at work today and a client has bought in a lovely stray Golden Retriever who they found wondering around one of the roads near the vets so a have him here keeping me company! He is microchipped, but somewhere in Portsmouth and neither of the telephone numbers are working!!! So waiting for phone call back from dog warden for him to hopefully collect!

Hope you have all had a lovely weekend! :)

xxxxx

Hi Becs!

Lovely to have you home, and to hear that you had such a wonderful time! It sounds like everything was absolutely perfect...and good to see u picked up a few tips too! ;)

That's sad about the lost doggy...hope he's sorted out real soon. Xx

What nite do u wi hun? You never know...your scales could be right! Xx

Sounds lovely bexy and you sound energized after it! All that food and wine sound lush as well!

Hope they manage to track down the doggies owners poor thing must be terrified on its own without them

Good to have you back bexy

X x

Morning all,

So, yesterday was very manic, had work, then I went and got weighed - I lost 2lbs! :eek: How I do not know!! But I am now 1ln away from that shiny!!! :D I then went home grabbed a chinese on way, munched that all down and went to Guides - we had a BBQ, I didn't realise so I then had 2 sausages in a roll and a burger! Woops :) And after Guides I went up to Gatwick to collect my parents and they came home from Portugal yesterday.

So in all the hecticness I over slept this morning and woke up at 8.30 - I start work at 8.30! *yawns* so I threw on some clothes and drove like a maniac to work! Got her at 8.40! I didn't think that was too bad and my boss turned up at 8.45.

So, now I am relaxing for the rest of the morning, the cleaning can wait and someone else can do it!! :D

Am going out to dinner at Pizza Express tonight - anyone have any ideas of what I could have??

xxxx

Hi Becs,

Great loss hunni, well done! And I like how u celebrated...Chinese AND a barbie lol!

Afraid I can't help you on the pizza front as, much as I adore them, we hardly ever have them :(

Back