A day in the life of Bexyboo! :)

Crikey! You're on a bit of a roll atm Becs xx Nice to see you're really getting stuck in to the diet and also loads of exercise too xx Well done xx

Don't envy you the bikers bum...I've got an exercise bike and I have a cushion on the saddle lol! Xx

Thanks Dawn - My bottom is rather sore this morning!! Hope you having a lovely time away!!! And have been relaxing and over indulging! :) Yes I am totally on the ball!!! Only had like 7syns yesterday which must be a record for me! :D

I get absorbed in cleaning like that, once I start I can't stop!!! Ooo lucky him going to Germany!! Beautiful country! :) Bike ride was really good!! We started off at the old Shoreham toll bridge and went half way to Bramber! Was really nice as the sun was shining too!! Couldn't believe how busy it was though, met another 2 Scout groups, a large group of joggers, and lots of others out on their bikes!!!

Today I'm going bowling this evening for bf's little cousins bday (I say little - he is taller than me!!!) Hehe! So that should be fun! Not sure if we're going out for dinner or not yet though.

I have to say I am quite lucky - I can see the sea from my house!! And gosh did it look gorgeous this morning!! Would of much rather of gone down the beach than come into work!!! If only eh??

Food plan for today = EE

Breakfast - Mango pieces
Lunch - Home grown potatoes with large salad and chicken/ham.
Dinner - Not sure

And lots of fruit in-between!! :D

Bless ya! Take it easy at work hunni! Have a good day xx

The suns out here, again! And its 10am and I'm still in bed lol! Hubby having his shower now, me next and then brekkie. Not sure what we're up to today xx

Good for you!!! Your on holiday!! :D Wish I was still in bed!!! This is my easy morning - I don't have a vet here OR any appointments so I can browse the net all morning, though spose I better do a bit of cleaning! Joy :sigh:

Yeah the sun is shining here too!!!

Where the vets is i'm at this morning there is greasy cafe next door - mmm it smells sooo good!!! :drool::eating: And then a bakers about 5 doors down the other side! :( Temptations!!! But I shall resist!! Mainly cause I'm also trying to save money!!! So need to stop buying unnecessary things!! :D x

Ooh lots of temptations there then! I've stopped taking money to work now so I can't buy chocolate or crisps from the machine!

Xmas is the hardest time for us...the patients often send sweets and biscuits in via the crews...and I usually can't resist them! But the rest of the year its normally not too bad. It's just that damn choc machine right outside our door...

Yeah, we have that too!!! We all take home a tin and a box of chocolates at least every year!!! And then there's always loads more which we have opened in the staff room and all over the practice!! Haha! I am soo soo hungry this morning!!! But have no food! Ate it all! :(

Found out we are eating at the bowling place tonight - but I looked at the menu and says the do Jacket potatoes! So I am hoping they still do them in the evening!!! :) x

Oh well that won't be too bad then! Nice big jacket spud wiv loads of beans and a bit of cheese...yummy! Let's hope they have some left when u get there lol!

hey honey - found your diary so now i can keep up to date with everything Bexyboo does - woop! x

bexyboo said:
I hope so, other wise I may have to have a kiddies meal - beggie nuggets?? Assuming they will be lower syns that chicken ones?? xx

I would have thought so but not completely sure...

You have a great time anyway hunni xx

Heeey!!!

Its been a while! :)

So the bowling was good!! 1st game I won - well chuffed!! Beat the boys! :D Hehe!! Food I guess was okay - we went to maccy d's had a grilled chicken wrap with a salad so not too bad!

Have had a busy weekend - went shopping in Brighton yesterday for some summer clothes, didn't get one thing!!! :( Just nothing about!!! Not that I liked anyway!!

Was also very proud of myself last night, we went to a BBQ on my friends farm and everyone was drinking and eating all the crap, I had a chicken noodle salad before I went and didn't drink at all even though OH's sis was trying to force me to drink some of her wine!! I said No! And I wasn't even driving!!!

Today was my 4year old cousins birthday party - and managed to resist the party food near enough, had a tiny slither of birthday cake!!

Hope your all having a good weekend!
xxx

Hi Bexy!

Wow you did so well on all those occasions i have been avoiding social situations as i dont think i have the will power to say NO!

Keep up the good work!

Ooh...who's a good girl then! Well done on resisting temptation becs! Don't think I would have! Xx

Its was difficult but I did it!!! I am finally able to come online properly again!!! - Has been such a busy weekend didn't get a chance to log on really!

Shenzi - It was will powere over the weekend - weigh in tonight so fingers crossed it will show! :cross:

Yesterday was such a busy day at work all I wanted to do was eat eat eat! Went out for lunch and dinner too! :D I think I made the right choices though.

Lunch was - Chicken and bacon salad with new potatoes and a sachet of salad cream

Dinner - not so healthy - we went to the harvester - so big salad to start with though had croutons and onions bits hehe then I had a gammon steak with a jacket potato and sweetcorn.
But then also ended up James's last sausage and some chips - oops! :D

Never mind eh??

At work again today its going to be a busy one again and hot!!! But I have a banana and a Chinese container of frozen fruit! Yum yum!

Lunch time I am going to my nan's and she always does SW friendly meals so am hoping for a jacket potato or maybe salmon and rice? As long as I don't eat too much! Hehe!

Have a good day.

Good luck for tonight bexy x x

Get off the scales until official weigh tonight! X

Back