A day in the life of Bexyboo! :)

bexyboo said:
So, am still not back on track since Wednesday yet... oops! But hey ho!!

Have spent today with the work girlies decorating one of the branch surgeries which has been fun!! Though went out for a massive lunch!!! And had lots of sweeties and Pringle's!!! :D

Family BBQ tomorrow - hoping I will be back on track by then :S As only 3 days until WI! Weighed myself after lunch and said I had put on 2.2kgs - though was straight after lunch soo...!!

Sorry, nothing very exciting to say today, would go through all my food from yesterday but don't want Dawn to start drooling :drool:again! Hehe!

Am waiting for bf to turn up though so we can go shopping and get dinner for tonight! Steak! Yum yum yum! :D

Hi hunni,

It's funny but it seems that everyone is struggling atm. I wonder if its something to do with the nice weather...we do have to make the most of it in this country and maybe we just get a bit carried away lol!

Enjoy your barbi! Xx I'm drooling again...xx

Okay - so the plan for BBQ was to be really good, well I guess I have been better today than the past few!! I only had 1 sausage, 1 burger and 1 kebab rest one chicken and salad. O and also a huge bit of french bread and a large slice of chocolate cake (My Granny makes the best cake) Though I did have a lot of strawberries, so they are the healthy bit I guess! :D

About to head up to the bf's place, so will go for a walk up their smallholding! :D Which will be nice! :D And sort out the veg plot! :)

Hope everyone is having a lovely day in the sun! :D

Evening all,

So I am totally back in the zone today!!! :D Only syns were from a sachet of salad cream with my lunch!!! :D Had a lovely chicken and bacon salad!! Monday's I always struggle with as I work 11-7 which is rubbish!!! But yeh, am back on track!!! :D

I forgot to mention yesterday - as I am going to Portugal next week for a wedding I needed I nice dress and I saw a lovely dress in Monsoon when in London last week so I popped into town with Mum and tried it on - and it looked GORGEOUS!!! And in a size 14!! :eek: Totally loved it!!! :D

Also I was complemented twice yesterday about how much weight I have lost by my auntie and my bf's auntie!!! So I think that kicked me back into it cause I know I have to lose it!!

Anyway I'm babbling on!!! My life really isn't that exciting...! :)

How has every ones day been??

Food for today - EE

Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Chicken and bacon salad, with new potatoes. Salad cream (not sure on syn value)
Dinner - I am just about to cook a free chilli con carne! :D

Oh Becs I'm so pleased about the lovely dress! And how wonderful for people to be noticing and complimenting you on your weight loss :)

Piccys when u get the chance...? Xx

My gosh - is it Tuesday again?? WI day!!!

So, I put on 2lbs, i'm not surprised at all! I was expecting it! :rolleyes: All I can say is i'm soo soo glad I went straight back on plan yesterday otherwise it would've been much more!!!

Did any one else have a massive thunder storm today??

I can't believe it some people just don't care in this world anymore can they??? Me and James took my dog Buddy for a walk round the park last night, and I let him off the lead and he went up to the fencing around the bowls green and got himself all tangled in a massive rose thorn bramble and started crying as he was coming back to us, we were trying to untangle him and he was crying out in soo much pain we couldn't get him untangled - thought it was going to be a trip down to work - but thankfully we did it and he wasn't cut at all, but still no one who was walking past asked if he was okay or if we needed any help! Just looked at us! If that was me I would be over trying to help!! Did annoy me!! But thankfully, he is okay! :)

My I have had a tiring day at work, and it has been one of those days when I have just wanted to eat :( Though all I had this afternoon when I was feeling like that was two custard creams. not sure on their syn value though!

Anyway food for today - EE

Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Left over chilli from last night with some potato patties and a large bit of watermelon
Snacks - 2 custard creams
Dinner, which was after WI I had Chinese with my uncle! :)

2lbs isn't so bad Becs...you'll have that off by next week xx

How awful for poor Buddy to get tangled up like that...he was so lucky to escape injury! Isn't it awful when people just walk past u like that, as if you're invisible or something! I remember coming out of the vets with my lovely old girl Simba, having just been told that her dementia may be down to a brain tumour, her back legs had all but stopped working so we held her up with a harness, and that we should be putting her to sleep sooner rather than later. Gwyn went to fetch the car nearer, and Simba just lay on her side in the street while we were waiting for him. A lady came up to me to ask if I was ok, if I needed any help or a lift home. And I just looked at her and burst into tears! Poor woman! It's just that I was so upset, and this wonderful act of kindness from a complete stranger sent me over the edge! I don't know who she was, but I'll never forget that lovely gesture.

Hope Buddys none the worse for his adventures xx

Beautifulmess said:
He was my first guinea pig. It's such a shame that people are too uncaring or scared to approach people. I would. X

Totally agree with you hun xx

Hello,

Yeah I was just like - yeah thanks everyone for all of your help you can see us struggling here! But Buddy is fine! :) Just a wossy! Oh that's soo lovely Dawn about that lady on the street. And Renate - I know what you mean about some receptionists (I'm perfect of course) hehe, but I have been into vets and they are just soo uninterested in you, I think it is soo rude. I know I'm not brilliant when clients loose their pets but I try soo hard just to console them slightly you know??

Renate - Thanks for the syn values :) And yeah back on full exercise this week - as only had 1 aqua fit last week and didn't have time to do any general swimming or go to the gym!!! I would love to do 4lbs this week - probably not possible but that would be my 1stone shiney - still not there should of been there last week!! :eek:

xx

Ooo okay!!! Well I'm going to try my hardest to be good! Have a few things on, which as you have probably guessed - I struggle when I go out!! Haha! :) I hope that theory does work!!!

I always treat myself after WI, so don't worry about that!!! When my mum used to do SW years ago - They had three types of diet days - Green Days, Red Days and Weighdays and even the consultant agreed with them!!!! Hehe!! If you back on track today that's good as you have got until Monday to work off what you had yesterday!! How are you doing now on the x-trainer??

x

My lunch was lovely, bless him! Hehe! I then went to Tesco and bought loads of frozen fruit! Yum yum! So I can make up my own fruit salads to take to work instead of buying them which is costing me a fortune each week! And there is lots of super speed foods too!! :D So the weight is going to come off this week!!! As I'm going to Portugal a week Friday (with my super slim cousin)!!! So she will be in the bikini - I will be in my tankini and skirt or shorts :D x

So!!! I am totally back on track!! Woop woop!! :D And feeling soo much better for it!! Had aqua fit last night - mega workout concentrating on legs also!! Going for a bike ride tonight!!! So and definitely hoping the weight comes off this week!! :D

I was soo good! It's one of the vet nurses last day today and she bought in 3 gorgeous co-op cakes, and one of the other nurse's bought in a marmalade cake and chocolate rice crispy cakes and I didn't have any, just had my frozen fruit!! :) Which I really did enjoy!

Food so far today - Green

Breakfast/Morning Snack - Banana and pot of frozen fruit
Lunch - Jacket potato, Cheese (HeA), Salad, Salad Cream (2syns) Strawberries, Half Sugar - 1tsp not sure on syn value though!!
Dinner - Will be veg pasta bake (will have a home grown courgette in :)) maybe with some lean bacon (HeB) and more cheese (HeA)

Evening! :wavey:

How you all doing??

So I just got back from the bike ride with Girl Guides and my gosh am I knackered!!! I'm going to be aching in the morning and I've got a sore bottom! :( But it was great fun except I forgot me drink!!! Which was very silly!!!

Had a bit of a rush by the time I got in from work and had a really cr*p dinner - that was also because I had no tinned tomatoes or anything for my pasta bake! :( never mind! I ate it, wasn't too bad just a bit bland! Had bacon, onion, garlic and sweetcorn with some mixed herbs! (I forgot to use my courgette) :banghead:

Ooo I found out today my SW consultant gave birth last night! She had a little girl, but don't know anymore details yet! She went into labour on Tuesday - at 5pm!!! Bit inconsiderate as group was at 7pm!! Hehe!

Right I'm too tired to be doing anymore so I'm going to bed!!

xxxxxxx

Back