A day in the life of Bexyboo! :)

Hi Bexy xx

Hmm...quite a day then lol! And gateau too!

Well...in for a penny, in for a pound...or three lol!

I can't believe you only have a couple of weeks before your hols! It doesn't seem 2 minutes since you first posted about it! You must be so excited...bet you can't wait!

I liked the c25k but I stopped around week 4 or 5 I think and just did my own thing. I was still running and walking, but set my own targets of how far or for how many minutes I wanted to run. I don't know if you have jog tracker on your phone, but its a great app for telling you how many miles/k you have done, and it puts it all on a map for you x.

Have a good Monday xx

Oh okay, thanks for that Dawn, its on James' iPod touch if I do get it as I don't own anything techy enough for it! Hehe! But that doesn't have gps so won't be ale to do the map. I might have a go after my holiday and hopefully I should be easier on my ankle too!! I know I can't believe that it is soo close either! I'm soo excited, am going to the travel agent on Saturday to sort all our money out and everything! :D Hehe!

Have a good day Dawn, hope little Suki is keeping you busy! :D xx

Oh yes, she's keeping us busy alright!

There's nothing I like better than to get up at 6.30am on my day off and stand outside in my dressing gown politely asking a 9wk old pup to "be quick" lol! ;)

skinnydawn said:
Oh yes, she's keeping us busy alright!

There's nothing I like better than to get up at 6.30am on my day off and stand outside in my dressing gown politely asking a 9wk old pup to "be quick" lol! ;)

Lol those were the days! Glad i don't have to do that anymore! X

Ooh good luck for wi later Bexy!

Hope you get away with a cheeky loss! ;)

I don't think I'm going to. Just weighed at work (scales are working again) and they say a couple of lb but, I am wearing heavy trousers and it is waay tooo cold for knee lengths! Hehe! Plus really annoyed, thought I had one more hi-fi bar at home but couldn't find it, so I have a mug shot for my snack at work this morning as don't have any fruit at home either atm! x

Good luck! X

bexyboo said:
Well, I somehow managed to get away with a cheeky little loss of half a lb! Woop woop! x

Well done you! X

Afternoon,

Yaay, the sun is shining again! :D Woop woop, except I am at work...

Only 11 days until my holiday, going shopping in Brighton at the weekend to try and get some summer clothes bargains as currently the weather in Zante is averaging 31degrees! :D Woop woop. Also going to change up all our money on Saturday too - always loving that bit! Hehe!

So, I got in from work at lunch, and in the post box was my car insurance renewal forms - £730!!!! :eek::eek: I was like you gotta be kidding me, as last year I only paid £531, so I went onto Confused.com, where I was quote by Diamond £479, much much better, so I rang Admiral and said about what I had been quoted and he did all of his checks and that, and managed to get it down to £438!! Woop woop - its cheeky that they do that though. I've just got it almost £300 cheaper! It happened last year too! Lol! Definitely always worth checking!! :)

So after my tiny little weight loss last night, which I didn't really deserve, I am determined to get 2lb of this week, as that will take me into the next stone bracket! I think I have everything prepared-ish so I don't go off!! Will be a little gutted if I don't get it as its the weight I also wanted to be to go on holiday, but hey ho if I get it I get it, if I don't I don't! I'll try no to get too down about it. I'm still about a stone light than when I went away last year. :D

Hope your all having a fab afternoon!

xxxx

You will lose it this week! Its the same with all insurance companies as they hope people won't notice and carry on paying its always best to check! Some people do just carry on though, funny really as some people have no money sense! X

When hubby passing his test we are looking at 1700 pound at least for insurance :O x

No car as yet were just looking at older cars for the insurance quote Im guessing would be even more for a brand new car! X

Back