A day in the life of Bexyboo! :)

At least a sts next week then! Lol xx

Hi
Not a massive gain seen as you been out of your usual routine with your JS for two weeks I think you not done too bad.
You can't not celebrate your mums big birthday it has to be done, an then get back on plan till Xmas still lots of time to lose some an keep on track.
Go an have a lovely weekend an make happy memories xx

Hi Bex x

Ok! Got my DM's on now and heading your way with a great big :asskick: That should last you till you go to Cornwall, and then I'll be back on Monday to give you another one lol!!!

Have a good Wednesday xxx

Had a good talk with the class last night. And one lady suggested that I start completely again with my weight loss journey. So I may start that. I have 9.5lbs I want to lose before Christmas.

So today is a whole new start. I wont forget about my losses I have had but will put them to the back of my mind and start afresh. :) So here to the next 9weeks before Christmas :D xxx

Good for you getting in the zone well done an good luck for the next 9 weeks I've got 9lb to lose to target so I'm with you be great get there for Xmas (is it really only 9 weeks?? surely not) but I really want to be target for end jan. So we can do it together if you want x

bexyboo said:
Yes Lynica, we CAN do this! :D x

:) let's get this party started !!!!

Well done ladies! Loving the motivation here! Xx

Okay, so dinner last night wasn't too good. Meatballs and pasta. Bluddy lovely though... Nom nom nom, I had seconds, naughty naughty. :) I did then go and have a good work out at aqua fit though! Work myself really really hard. And we were doing legs last night so was well and truly pooped by the end of it. Hehe, though went and relaxed in the hot tub for half an hour. :)

Food for today has been really good again though.

Breakfast - Banana
Mid Morning snack - Orange
Lunch - soup, orange and WW crisps (4)
Dinner - need to go the the shop but will prob be pasta with tomatos, carrots and mushroom and maybe some meat with it too see what I can get, and cheese on top :D

Am starving now this afternoon as I forgot to bring any food with me :( Gotta pop to the shop after work to get dinner. So wont eat till about 6.30 - sad times :(

Oh well. I will not go near the biscuits.

:D

xx

Dinner last night change to beef stir fry. Was very yummy, managed to pop out of work for 10mins as everyone was hungry so I went and got fruit supplies :D

Still being 100% I only had 4 :eek: that's right 4 syns in total yesterday! :D Which is like a record for me :)

Need to pop to the shop to get some grapes to nibble on the journey down to Cornwall tomorrow. Have got oranges and bananas already. Bit nervous about the drive down. Never done it on my own before. I'll be fine though :D

Have a good day ladies :D xx

Just wanted to say well done on getting back on track. I have just started a thread today as I've been struggling the last couple of weeks, really need to get back on the wagon do looking for that big kick up the bum to! :) I would like to lose between 7 and 9lb by Christmas to.

Back