A day in the life of Bexyboo! :)

Well I think you should treat yourself to a new dress lol!

Bns soup is cooking on the stove...:)

Ok...

That soup is blooming gorgeous!

Gwyn and I had it for lunch...wow! I followed your recommendations and used a teaspoon of the spices and it was really lovely x Quite hot actually and perfect for a chilly October afternoon!

Thanks for the recipe Bex xxx

I have ordered the soup book now :D Nice wintery food!! xx

Mmm think I might order a soup book, I love soups in the winter.. It's just resisting the nice crusty bread with it. ;-) hehe. Well done in the dress, it is a great feeling and now you have the perfect excuse to go shopping. X

Have you sinned it, may not be as bad as you think. I blew it last night to, big time. :-( hope you have a good weekend and I wouldn't worry to much about last night, I wish that was all I had had! Haha.

No I didn't syn it. It'll be fine. Had 3 sausages at lunch! Hehe. Going to a Bon fire tonight too but I'm driving. :)

I know this doesn't appeal to all bit please don't judge me and moan at me! :) but as you no I'm a country girl. And most saturdays we're out beating (getting the pheasants out the woods and maize) so walked quite a way today up and down hills through lots of brambles. Really do enjoy it we do have a laugh :)

Anyway, hope your all having a good saturday! :) i'm about to have a little snooze before tonight :) xxx

Hi bex
Made your spicy soup today but as I'd just carved pumkins with the girlies I put that in instead of bns it's was devine just had another cup full really filling thanks for sharing recipe.
Enjoy your bonfire it's raining here :-( hope it stays dry x

bexyboo said:
OMG food today... Oopsie daisy :) bacon on brown bread for breakfast but with fat on. KFC for lunch, but was grilled chicken wrap... With chips :D and now I got a roast for dinner :D hehe.

Hope you've all had a lovely weekend :) xxx

:) but still not as bad as mine ha ha
right back on it tommorrow hopefully damage not that bad for both of us !

Good morning, hope you managed 100% yesterday and are going for it again today xx

Back