A day in the life of *Saski* - Woohoo! What a good'un! :)

Have a great time in France!

hey hun bun hope you have a fantastic hols, I can't wait to go to France again!

OOO I have cricket news lol I found out on Saturday that my cousins son plays professional cricket for Scotland how cool, just thought I'd join in the cricket club :D

Have a fun hols

xx

Have a great time Saski and hopefully you will have good news to come back to regarding the interview

M

Bonjour my lovlies!

Thank you so much to all my lovely visitors. I am just popping by to give you an update. I arrived yesterday afternoon and just had a bit of a chill out with ma famille :D (i'm going to throw in some random french just for fun) Today we did a walking tour and had a whistle stop tour of a lot of the main sights which was awesome and i earnt 8 APs woop! Tomorrow we are off to a mueseum in the morning and le tour eiffel in the afternoon.

I will have a proper catch up with you all soon. Hope all is well with you all.

Lots of love.

Au revoir. :D xxx

Hi Sas

Hope you are having a wonderful time & the weather is better than it is here.x

Good afternoon everyone. I hope you are all well. I'm sorry for the delay with getting back on it has been manic.

I had a lovely time in france with my family thank you all so much for your kind messages. I think i was fairly well behaved eating wise though i did have a nutella crepe which tasted like pure happiness. I did A LOT of walking though and i climbed up the eiffel tower so a good few activity points there. I earnt 34.5 Activity points in 6 days which i'm pretty pleased with.

I hope all is going wel with you and i will now attempt a catch up session. I'm hoping for a STS at tomorrows WI but i would be content with a minimal gain :D xxxx

I was able to use some of my french which was good as i haven't learnt french since i was 16 but it seemed to come back to me fairly well which is always nice.

I am still waiting to hear back about my interview i have absolutely everything crossed.I really want them to get back to me as i can't cope with the waiting to find out. Eeek.

Have a good week x

Hey Fitz Thank you very much my dear :D I hope you had a good week too. xxx

Have a great time in France!

Thanks Loz :) Hope all is well with you xxx

hey hun bun hope you have a fantastic hols, I can't wait to go to France again!

OOO I have cricket news lol I found out on Saturday that my cousins son plays professional cricket for Scotland how cool, just thought I'd join in the cricket club :D

Have a fun hols

xx

Hey my love thanks very much my dear. That is very cool news about your cousin my dear. Can you get us some free tickets? lol. we could go and watch together and put the world to rights hehe :D. Hope you had a good week xxx

Hi sweety

Hope you're having a wonderful avec France (See what I did there? lol)

Twigs
xxx

Hey Twigs :D thank you very much. I am loving you work you are quite the linguist :D tehe. Hope you had a brill week. xxx

Hope youre having a great time, look forward to hearing all about it

Thank you very much Starlight it was brilliant. I hope you had a good week too and are well and truly settled back in to WW. xxx

Have a great time Saski and hopefully you will have good news to come back to regarding the interview

M

Hey M thank you so much. I'm still waiting at the moment but fingers crossed i will get some good news soon :). I hope all is well in the wonderful world of M. xxx

Have a fab time in France :) xxx

Thanks so much my love hope you had a fab week :D xxx

Hi Sas

Hope you are having a wonderful time & the weather is better than it is here.x

Hey Fitzy my love i did have a wonderful time thank you. We were really lucky with the weather especially on the day we went up the eiffel tower. The day we left it was chucking it down so i think we timed it quite well. Hope you enjoyed your weekend. xxx

ahhhh je suis tres jalouse que vous etes allées en France sans moi?!

le temps prochain, vous devez me rappeler! ;)

glad to have you back mon amie xxx

ahhhh je suis tres jalouse que vous etes allées en France sans moi?!

le temps prochain, vous devez me rappeler! ;)

glad to have you back mon amie xxx

Bon soir! Je suis désolé. Next time i promise i will let you know in advance and we can make a trip of it together :D. Thank you kindly it's good to be back hope all is well with you. :D xxx

Glad you're back safe and well Saski

M

Hey M! Thank you so much that's a lovely thing to say. Hope you had a brilliant weekend. xxx

Glad your back safely and had a lovely time xxx

Awww thanks Jax that's really sweet i did have a lovely time. Hope you had a good weekend. xxx

Bon soir! Glad you had a nice holiday :) I've been to France about 5 times but never really enjoyed it. My mum suggested we go on holiday next year and I want to try the south of France. Wine and pretty countryside.. heeeaven :)

I love France.we have been twice in the last few years to brittany and vendee and love it !! je parle une peu de francais !!

Glad you had a great time and good luck for weigh in

Bon soir! Glad you had a nice holiday :) I've been to France about 5 times but never really enjoyed it. My mum suggested we go on holiday next year and I want to try the south of France. Wine and pretty countryside.. heeeaven :)

Bon soir my love. Thank you very much. Aww that's a shame you haven't enjoyed it. I always enjoy France time. If you can get to the capital it is awesome though i did have to be held back when on the Champs-Élysées. I doubt i could even afford a carrier bag from some of the shops. hehe. Defo agree with you on the wine front though. I hope you had a lovely weekend x x x

I love France.we have been twice in the last few years to brittany and vendee and love it !! je parle une peu de francais !!

Glad you had a great time and good luck for weigh in

Hey mommyB! Your french is fantastique :D. Thank you very much. I'm hoping the damage won't be too servere. Hope you had a brilliant weekend. xxx

Back