A day in the life of *Saski* - Woohoo! What a good'un! :)

Morning Sas
Just stopping by to say hello.
Hope you are ok.
Have a great weekend x

Hey sas how's it going hun? X

Good afternoon my beauties. I'm sorry i have been away for a couple of days it has been manic. I finally got my CRB check back and have been in school the last couple of days. It's been really amazing so i'm so glad i decided to go in for teaching.

And

I GOT A PLACE ON MY PGCE! :D:D:D YAY! I found out last night. Very excited i can't wait a lot of the pressure that was on me has gone. I was so worried i wouldn't get on so i'm pleased as punch. Thank you so much for all of your support. You have all been fabulous. I am off to catch up on some diaries.

Lots of love xxxxx

Brilliant news sas im happy AND worried for you...teaching? now i couldnt do that in a million years, all those horrible kids:D
But i suppose someone has to do it;)! x

Well done on all the activity points! Hope you have a good day today!xx

Thank you very much my dear. I hope all is well with you. :) xxx

Was i counting right? you were still up & posting at about 1-2am?
Definately showing my age now im firmly tucked up in bed by 10.30pm cant keep my eyes open any longer:D x

Hey charly yes i am afraid it is true. :eek: I have always been dreadful at going to sleep at a normal time. lol. Hopefully now i'm working in school i will be sooo tired that i will have to go to sleep at a reasonable hour. Hope all is good in the fabulous world of charly. xxx

Haha me too - although it's 10pm for me ... but I do get up at 6am every day :)

Sask - how many hours do you need a night then??

I want to see Wicked too ... although havne't seen Les Mis ... no excuse living in London (well I did) but have seen a few - just not for ages.

rabbitting on now - soo i'll be offski

Have a great week

Twigs
xxx

Hey Twiggy! :D It varies massively i can cope as long as i get 4 hours a night but i do like the odd lie in as well. I always struggle getting to sleep but if i don't have to be up for anything i will have a dose in morning :D Yeh i would highly recommend both musicals. I am very much enjoying the i shall be offski on a saski post. This pleased me a lot :D

Hope you had a brilliant day. xxx

Oh we should def have a minis theatre trip, that would be awesome :eek::D I so want to see les mis. Am going to see Hairspray again in May in Glasgow with mummy and sisterbear, cannot wait :D

Hope you're having a lovely day

Jeez Twiggs I don't know how you manage to get up at 6am I'm so bad I struggle to get up for 7.45 lol :eek:

xx

Sounds like a plan. Maybe something we could do post christmas?!?! I haven't seen hairspray but i'm sure i would enjoy it. I'm with you clairebear i can stay up late but i'm not so hot at getting up again lol. Hope all is well with you chickpea. xxx

Morning Sas
Just stopping by to say hello.
Hope you are ok.
Have a great weekend x

Hey Fitz. Very kind of you to drop by. I hope you are good too. Hope you have a cracker of weekend. xxx

Hey sas how's it going hun? X

Hey my lovely really good thank you. I'm on cloud 9 atm. How are things with you? Hope you have a lovely weekend. xxx

Brilliant news sas im happy AND worried for you...teaching? now i couldnt do that in a million years, all those horrible kids:D
But i suppose someone has to do it;)! x

Tehe. Thank you so much Charly! :D I chose a nice age group so fingers crossed i will be okay. I seem to be getting on alright so far but we will just have to wait and see. Thanks again. xxx

Oh and i have 4 more Activity points to add from the last 2 days :D xx

Hey Fuzzy thank you very much i hope you have a nice weekend too. xxx

Right gang i'm off to earn some activity points before popping on a train to visit big bro. Hope you have a lovely evening all. xxx

Have a great evening Saski xx

yAY - Well done you xx

Have a great evening !

congrats Sas i'm so pleased for you :) xxx

Good afternoon my beauties. I'm sorry i have been away for a couple of days it has been manic. I finally got my CRB check back and have been in school the last couple of days. It's been really amazing so i'm so glad i decided to go in for teaching.

And

I GOT A PLACE ON MY PGCE! :D:D:D YAY! I found out last night. Very excited i can't wait a lot of the pressure that was on me has gone. I was so worried i wouldn't get on so i'm pleased as punch. Thank you so much for all of your support. You have all been fabulous. I am off to catch up on some diaries.

Lots of love xxxxx
Fantastic news!!! What age group are you going to be working with? I work with 4-7 yo's (1:1 special needs TA) and its just about the most rewarding job in the world! Hope you're having a fab weekend xxx

Morning Sas
Hope you are having a great weekend x

Good evening all. I hope you had a fab weekend. I had a lovely time catching up with family and celebrating :) I just got back. Thank you so much for popping by. I will have to do a catch up later on as i have to be in school at 8 tomorrow so have to attempt to get an early night in.

I don't really know how i feel about tomorrow's weigh in i went a bit crazy at the weekend so we shall see....

Tomorrow is my 4 year anniversary :D so i'm looking forward to a nice evening with my boy.

Hope all is well in minimins land and i will catch up soon. Lots of love. xxx

Good luck for weigh in & enjoy celebrating your anniversary!;)x

Evening all. Yes i know it is stupidly late... fairly standard for me though really. I am just going to give you a quick update now and i will try and catch up on a few diaries bright and early in the morning (sorry for being a bit rubbish).

Well first off i lost 1lb on Monday which i'm pretty pleased with. I think i might need to do something to kick start next week though. Anyway it's a step in the right direction and after seeing my bro at the weekend it's not a bad result.

I had a lovely day with the boy on Monday too. It was so nice just to have some time to the two of us. We had a really chilled night watching a dvd with a bottle of wine and some choccies :D (not very well pointed but i think it'll be okay just once) I was met at the school gate with a huge bouquet of flowers with red roses, lillies, gerberas?!?! (sp) and snap dragons (i don't know the real name) so that was a lovely surprise and contained all my favs. :) I'm a really lucky lady.

I have some more activity points to add on bringing me to 66.5 so should reach target no problem. Although i had a tragic moment earlier when i thought my beloved pedometer was no more... fortunately a quick battery change meant it was good as new. After i get to 100 i am going to do a sit up challenge next me thinks.

Anyway enough of my waffling i hope you are all having a good week so far and i will catch up as soon as possible.

Lots of love. xxxx

Have a great evening Saski xx

Thank you very much my dear. xxx

yAY - Well done you xx

Have a great evening !

Thanks Fitz :D xxx

congrats Sas i'm so pleased for you :) xxx

Thank you Rach!! Now i just have to brace myself for a very busy year :D xxx

Fantastic news!!! What age group are you going to be working with? I work with 4-7 yo's (1:1 special needs TA) and its just about the most rewarding job in the world! Hope you're having a fab weekend xxx

Thank you so much Jax. I'm working with KS2 so age 7-11. So i have been doing 1:1 and it's amazing. I know i've made the right decision and i can't wait to get properly started. Hope all is well with you. xxx

Morning Sas
Hope you are having a great weekend x

Cheers m'dear i hope you had a good'un. xxx

Good luck for weigh in & enjoy celebrating your anniversary!;)x

Thank you very much charly i had a lovely time. Thanks for popping by and good luck for tomorrows WI. xxx

Hi hun

I know I text but just wasnt to say congrats again on getting your place :D

Have a lovely day

xx

Hey my lovely. Thank you so much and thanks for your text you are such a sweetie. xxx

Back