A day in the life of *Saski* - Woohoo! What a good'un! :)

Hi, just popping by to say hope you're having a good weekend!x

Hey my lovelies just popping to wish everyone a Happy Valentines Day! I'm being taken to a fancy hotel tonight! How exciting. I will catch up with you all tomorrow lots of love. Hope you've had a great weekend. xxx

A hotel? Very swish! Have a lovely time, happy valentines!

how was your valentines then Sas? :D xxx

I'm sorry my lovelies. I have majorly fallen off the wagon this week. I'm so annoyed with myself and am sulking. I've never had a bit blip like this and i feel majorly rubbish :(

I will be back soon when i feel it is acceptable to show my face again.

Sorry for being super lame :(

Lots of love. xx

Hi Sas, blips happen Hun don't be to hard on yourself you can get back on wagon and finish your journey Hun where would we be without your inspiration

Don't worry! It happens! The main thing is you know it happened and are upset about it. That will help majorly when you get back on :)

Sas, hope your ok and getting back on track. You're allowed a blip now and again, we're only human after all and all "Bad" things are sent to try us.

Hurry back soon chicken...xxxx

hey Sas, hope you're alright - come back soon we miss you! xxx

Evening all! Thank you so much for all your visits and kind words.

Just a quickie to say i think i am officially out of my rut!! I will be back posting tonight as soon as i get back from the gym. :) (i know right back at the gym it's been way too long)

Will catch you up in a bit!

Thank you again for all your support! Big love. xxxx

Woop woop!!!! Saski's back!!!

Good on ya chick!!!! Enjoy your workout..xxx

Back