A day in the life of *Saski* - Woohoo! What a good'un! :)

There you are.........................

And about time you returned too.... :p

Awww thanks everyone you guys and gals are so awesome!

So yes i apologise for being so rubbish but i am back on fighting form and i will not allow such sillyness on my part again.

I did put on a few pounds but i've come to terms with it and am back on track.

I have pointed religiously so far this week and hope to have shifted those pesky lbs by next weigh in! Then we need never speak of this dark time again :D

I had a few boosts this week as well by quite a few people commenting on how i looked like i had lost lots of weight. Plus i received a shopping order today and had a few size 18 skirts that fitted perfectly!! So that was nice :)

I figure it's a new start and i am really focused at the moment.

I'm allowed one more day off and that is tomorrow as i will be celebrating my 23rd Birthday! After that i am going to go back to being strict with myself as as soon as i go slack with it i go out of control lol.

Gym was awesome tonight i felt so good after it. First time in a proper gym since accident - big step for me. Think i might have gone a bit too enthusiastically so think i'll feel it on the morrow but might just be old age :p

Thank you again so much for being fab! I will defo pop by tomorrow to say hello but will catch up with you all individually on friday.

Off to bed now as i have a busy birthday filled day tomorrow.

Lots of love and hope all is well with you. xxx

:DHave a wonderful day:D

birthday_funny03.jpg

Lovely to see you back!

Happy Birthday !!!! :)

When you coming to visit ?

happy birthday Sas! why did i think i was older than you? I'm coming up to my 23rd too.. hope time stops just before it! :D

glad you're back hun xxx

Good morning my lovelies thank you so much for all of your visits and messages. :)

I had a lovely day with family and friends and I am having a 2nd birthday celebration next week with the OH. :)

On the day itself i was spoilt rotten. I went for a lovely lunch with my parents. Then had pressies and cards and flowers etc. Then in the evening i went out for dinner and wine and cocktails with friends. I dread to think to pointage but i had a brilliant day so i think it'll be alright. Plus i went to the gym again yesterday and i'm going today and tomorrow 2. I have a free pass for 5 days so im making the most of it. :)

So Monday i am officially back on the straight and narrow! (hopefully narrow anyway :p)

I'm going to do some catching up now and will do it gradually over the next few days. Please bear with me i have a lot of work to do in getting round to everyone after so long.

Thank you all again for your support and your birthday wishes you are all fab!

xxxx

Hey hun glad you had a fab birthday well done on all the gyming it! :) xx

Thanks Linds! I'm actually really enjoying the gyming. Need to hook myself up with a membership i think. Shame it's so expensive. Hope you have a good weekend my dear. xxx

Right gang i gotta shoot off but i WILL be back! Lots of love to all. xxx

Glad you had fab b'day Saski, i'm a bit of a gym addict too.....didn't really want to subsc to membership at the beginnin cos didn't think i'd use it but it's the best thing i've ever done, although had this week off, been utterly knackered with work but back at it from tomoro....x

Enjoy the rest of your weekend lovely..xx

I am so sorry I missed your birthday - my head was in a bad place
so glad you enjoyed it and also the gym - I started going and really enjoy it while I am there - but still have to make myself go :):)

Back