A day in the life of *Saski* - Woohoo! What a good'un! :)

i didnt have to pay for my medical form? only my CRB?? have a lovely weekend! :) xxx

I am impressed at the rain braving! You will be at target in no time! Well done angel x

Hey Jen. :) Thank you very much my dear I'm getting there slowly slowly. Have a lovely weekend. xxx

i didnt have to pay for my medical form? only my CRB?? have a lovely weekend! :) xxx

:eek: I have been conned. Did you go to your local GP? Oh well c'est la vie i needed to get it done quickly so didn't have a chance to research around *sigh* I hope you have a lovely weekend too my dear. Put your feet up. xxx

Morning all. I hope you are having a lovely saturday so far. Today i have a selection of odd jobs to work my way through.... fun times. Like banking, catch up on emails and letters, organising my life. The usual. Hope your days are more exciting than mine. Take care all. xxx

Just popping by to say hope you are having a good weekend! How did the organising go yesterday?x

Just popping by to say hope you are having a good weekend! How did the organising go yesterday?x

Hey Loz. How are you? Not so well unfortunately i am brilliant at procrasinating with those sorts of things. I did some.... but i will have to finish the rest of today. Tehe. I hope you are having a good weekend too my dear. xxx

hi hun, hope you've had a great weekend and everything is going good for you! Good luck for WI this week! :) xxx

Good evening my lovelies i'm so sorry i haven't been around very much over the last couple of days. It has been very busy. I will try and have a catch up later tonight (yes i know it's 22.40 now....)

I was just popping by to report a very healthy 1.5lb loss this morning. Bringing my total loss to 40lbs! I am very pleased as 40 seems like a big number :D.

I had a brilliant time in school today and think i will be very happy as a teacher. So all in all i'm feeling brilliant. Very tired but brilliant. I hope you are having a good week so far too. Much love and thank you to my visitors. xxx

Hey hun

Sounds like you've had a fab weekend apart from the outrageous Dr's fee! :eek:

Well done on all your AP's too, fab stuff.

Have a lovely day today

xxx

Hey my lovely. I hope all is well with you. Thank you so much. It is truly shocking the DRs fee and the more people i talk to the more i seem to be the only one to have paid it. I don't think there much i can do about it though other than complain to the surgery directly. Thoughts on a postcard please. :D Hope you had a brilliant day. xxx

hi hun, hope you've had a great weekend and everything is going good for you! Good luck for WI this week! :) xxx

Hey my dear thank you very much. :D I hope you had a lovely weekend too and brilliant monday. xxx

Hope its all going well Saski.

M

Hey M. It is thank you. I hope you are enjoying your holidays and making the most of a well deserved break. :) Take care. xxx

Well done on the 40lbs saski! It really is alot so your right to be proud x

have a nice day x

Saski that is brilliant 40lbs...go you. I do wish you still lived here then all 3 of us could have had a mini meet.

Take care

M

WOW!!! Thats amazing.

Congratultions on your 40lb loss

xx

Congrats on the milestone! Amazing...

Well done on the 40lbs saski! It really is alot so your right to be proud x

have a nice day x

Saski that is brilliant 40lbs...go you. I do wish you still lived here then all 3 of us could have had a mini meet.

Take care

M

Saski, that is a brilliant weightloss, inspirational stuff to keep me focused....:)

WOW!!! Thats amazing.

Congratultions on your 40lb loss

xx

Congrats on the milestone! Amazing...

A huge welll done on your loss hun, you are doing just brilliantly!!

xxx

Thank you all so much for your support my lovelies. I wouldn't have come as far as i have without your help. I'm extremely grateful and hope that our joint weight loss journeys continue to be successful until we get to goal :D

Take care. xxx

Another very busy day today. It has been all hands on deck at school and i have thrown myself wholeheartedly into everything as i think it is the best way to get a sense of what teaching is really like. I am helping with the school panto which is brilliant as i am able to put my degree to some use for a welcome change. :) It also helps keep my APs up as i am rushing around all over the place. It's great because the kids are really starting to get to know me now so are treating me more like a teacher/ teaching assistant rather than a visitor.

So i'm a very happy Sarah :) Big thumbs up.

Oh and i have added my activity points for a couple of days up too. Nearly completed AP pedometer challenge and will then create a sit up challenge. If anyone want to join the fun let me know. It'd be great to have a partner in crime.

Take care all. Lots of love and thank you again for being fab! :D xxx

Oh dear i have just spent far too much money (which i don't have....) on shoes. Someone please save me from myself!!! xxx

I LOVE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOES!!!! :D

Back