A day in the life of *Saski* - Woohoo! What a good'un! :)

Saski !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back :)

Welcome back!:D

Just caught up with your diary as I've not been here for a while either. Well done on being into the 15s!xx

Morning
Hope you have a good Thursday :)

Hi! soz i only just caught up with you,just wanted to say well done on seeing a different figure on the scales i bet it feels great! xxx

Good evening everyone/morning.

Sorry i've been so rubbish everything has been so hectic at the moment.

Thank you all so much for your messages it's so good to be back. :)

This one less point malark is proving to be a little bit of a problem! I'm finding myself being really hungry at the moment which is something i haven't really had a problem with for quite a while. I seemed to have my points sorted at 25 but 24 seems so many less! :)
I'm sure i will adjust with time.

I've got a new set of scales. They are crazily hard core but they seem to be pretty accurate so hopefully that'll help me keep on track of things. I'm trying to build up my muscle percentage and decrease (funnily enough) my body fat percentage. These are the scales of wonder Omron BF500 Advanced Body Fat & Composition Monitor - Bathroom Scale: Amazon.co.uk: Health & Beauty i hasten to add though i spent £25 and NOT £70 which seems excessive.

At the moment i'm doing 90 sit ups a day but from Monday i'm up to 100.

Volunteering back in school again from Monday so that should be good too.

oOo and i've actually been driving on my own for the first time ever in the last week. Very exciting.

I think that's about all the news i have at the moment so i will leave it there for now and go and catch up with you all.

Massive love and have a great weekend. xxxx

Saski !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back :)

Welcome back!:D

Just caught up with your diary as I've not been here for a while either. Well done on being into the 15s!xx

Thank you so much my lovelies :) xxx

Morning
Hope you have a good Thursday :)

Morning saski..:) x

Morning ladies i hope you had a great day. xxx

Hi Saski,
what a fantastic weight loss, & you must be dead chuffed to get into the 15,s :D

Hey love. Thank you. Yeh i can't remember the last time i was there. Hope all is well with you. xxx

morning :)
have a fabulous friday x

Have a good Friday :)

I had a brilliant Friday thank you very much my loves. xxx

Hi hun

Hope all is well with you

xxx

Hey my lovely. I'm all good thank you. Hope you had a great day. xx

Hi! soz i only just caught up with you,just wanted to say well done on seeing a different figure on the scales i bet it feels great! xxx

Hey Charly. Thank you so much my dear. It really does feel good. I hope all is going well with you. xx

yay Saski's back. missed you hun and glad to see you going so well

mommyB. Thank you. It's good to be back. I hope things are going well for you too. xx

Eeek it's 4.10am!!!! I really need to sort out my sleep pattern. Someone help me out?!?! lol. Thank goodness it is saturday tomorrow..../today. Night all hope you are all sound asleep. xxx

Good afternoon all. Hope you are having a good day! I'm having a very lazy day so far today but will get onto some sit ups soon. :)

I've got some weird cough thing at the moment. I seem to be ill constantly at the moment it's a bit rubbish. *sigh* At least the sun is shining today :) Bring on the warmer weather :)

Hope you have a lovely day my dears. xxx

Hey Saski, welcome back and u mut be thrilled to be in the 15's!!
I cant wait to get there too, hopefully another 2 months or so and i'll be there and when I do i'll be exstatic!!!

Have a great weekend. xxx

100 sit ups? i cant even do 1!!!! Well done super woman!

Hey Saski, welcome back and u mut be thrilled to be in the 15's!!
I cant wait to get there too, hopefully another 2 months or so and i'll be there and when I do i'll be exstatic!!!

Have a great weekend. xxx

Hey love.

Thank you so much. I am really pleased. The thing i love about it is that although there are hard days in the main this is by far the easiest 'diet' i've done. But best of all i'm just glad to be able to have stuck at it for a change :)

You will get there my love and we are all behind you 100%. Here's to the 15s :) Have a good day xxx

100 sit ups? i cant even do 1!!!! Well done super woman!

Lol gee thanks. They definitely get easier i started at 30 and increased by 10 each week. I don't always do the whole lot in one go either.

And if i'm superwoman then you are definitely the domestic goddess. Have a good weekend my love. xxx

How about somehow we magic some of the amazing abs you will have to me and i will magic some of my cooking to you? Deal? :D

Back