A day in the life of *Saski* - Woohoo! What a good'un! :)

Three stone that is fantastic

my lappy died too - sad parting
I haven been lucky to be given a new one
hope you get back online soon

H xxx

Just popping by to Wish You A Very Happy New Year :)

Hi Saskia

Congrats on reaching the 3 stone mark thats brilliant!!

Hope you get laptop sorted soon and are back with us all :p
x

Hey saski, hope you an awesome xmas and new year and congrats on reaching the 3 stone mark!!! Here's to losing even more as the year goes on!..x

Hey Gang!

Just popping in to say HAPPY NEW YEAR!

My friend is lending me their old laptop from next week (when they get a new one) so i should be back on here as of next monday with a bit of luck.

Restarted today having somehow managed to gain 2lbs over the week of Christmas and lose it again in time for restart today so fairly limited damage.

I've got a full exercise plan on the go and would defo want a exercise buddy if there is one out there for me.

Lots of love to you all can't wait to be back properly. Let's hope 2010 is a good one.

Thank you for all my visits. I will have a proper catch up next week. Love xxx

Hi hun

Hope you had a fabulous christmas and new year!

Well done on your fabulous loss to date, you are doing brill :D

Lovely of friend to be lending you their lappy, will be good to have you back hun

Take care

xx

ps let me knoe when/if you want me to still get the pedometre for you

xxxx

Helllooooooooooooooooooooo

How are you all? I'm so sorry it has been such a ridiculous amount of time since i have been back but alas i couldn't lay my hands on a computer and my friends one was delayed. However they now have theirs and i have theirs for a while.

Just to catch up i have been doing reasonably well post Christmas but went on an epic pub crawl at the weekend so didn't have quite the weight loss i was hoping for.

I am about to pop to the shops but i just wanted to say hello and how much i have missed you all. It's a lot harder on your own that's for sure so i look forward to being back with the gang.

I have now lost in total 47.5lbs and am just 1.5lbs away from 3 1/2 stone so i hope to get that next week.

Lots of love to all.

Take care. xxxx

Thank you so much my lovely! Wow that dress is gorgeous i bet you would look stunning in it! What a lovely colour!

I see you are doing a mini challenge when did you start that i think i need to get on board with that and join you.

I hope all is well with you. Btw where are everyones diaries??? So much has changed but i will get back into my posting ways in no time. How was your Christmas and New Year my love? xx

I'm such a numpty i have just found there is a new section! No wonder i couldn't find people. :D

oOo and i forgot to mention i have just snuck into a new stone bracket. It's been a long old time since i've seen a 15 at the start so yay. :) xxxx

Well done sweetie and welcome back!

Welcome back sas :)

Thank you so much my lovely! Wow that dress is gorgeous i bet you would look stunning in it! What a lovely colour!

I see you are doing a mini challenge when did you start that i think i need to get on board with that and join you.

I hope all is well with you. Btw where are everyones diaries??? So much has changed but i will get back into my posting ways in no time. How was your Christmas and New Year my love? xx

Thanks hun about the dress i hope one day it shall be mine!

I only started my mini challenge last week, well it was the first WI and I fear it shall not be good this week so it may take me a while.

Christmas and new year were very good thanks luv.

Great to have you back

xxx

Thanks hun about the dress i hope one day it shall be mine!

I only started my mini challenge last week, well it was the first WI and I fear it shall not be good this week so it may take me a while.

Christmas and new year were very good thanks luv.

Great to have you back

xxx

I'm sure you will be able to get it one day no problem.

I think i need to start one too :) I'll have my fingers crossed that you have a good result.

Aww that's great i'm glad you had such a lovely time.

It's good to be back i don't intend to be away for so long again!!

Hope you have a great day tomorrow my dear. xxx

Back