A definite disadvantage to losing all this weight

Starlight

Gold Member
is the length of time it takes me to get ready to go out :giggle:

Used to be I had well one 'going out' outfit. Ive just spent ages trying on skirts and tops to get an outfit for going out tonight.

Who knew going out was this hard work ;)

ha. nice one :D must be great to try things on to choose because they all look fab, not trying on masses of things to find out which one you look the least fat in and then throwing a strop because you actually are fat and nothing has changed in the last 10 minutes. that's me by the way, not you, ha.

abz xx

You took the words out of my mouth, Abz. I'm SOOO looking forward to getting ready to go out and worrying because I have lots to wear and look great in them all :)

you know those marks and sparks adverts they had at christmas? with twiggy and various people looking all fabulous and giggly, swirling around in amazing per una getups and gowns etc? well when i saw that, not sure if it was christmas just gone or one before, but i longed to be someone who can waltz into a shop, try on a load of stuff and then if it looked crap it would be the fault of the clothes, not my fat bits!! ha. of course i haven't done it yet. but i will soon. the more i do this the more i think i want to get down to a 12 rather than a 14, but still not sure whether i'll look a bit gaunt as i'm very curvy and looked very slim at a 14 last time. but i'll see when i get there. at the moment it's a dream come true in the making...

apart from the three totms i've had this month... :D

abz xx

Back