A diary of a slimming world consultant

LOL on the axe murderer bit!!!! No, I'd be happy to share a twin room....its only €187 for the room in Derbyshire Hotel (which my consultant says is fab.....plus it has a pool) so that's be only €94 each....not bad....and the flights are really cheap!!

My team developer is Caroline, although I have met Siobhan too....they're both really nice. Have to start buying some bits & pieces now....those little plastic drawers for holding all the awards etc....

Ya the flights look about €40 ... So exciting... god I haven't thought of them bits yet .. I love shopping though what else do u reckon wel need to buy. Are you getting the package with the yellow boards ?? At least if we get a hire car we can go over an back to HQ no bother and can even give other ladies a lift.....

Ya the flights look about €40 ... So exciting... god I haven't thought of them bits yet .. I love shopping though what else do u reckon wel need to buy. Are you getting the package with the yellow boards ?? At least if we get a hire car we can go over an back to HQ no bother and can even give other ladies a lift.....

Yeah....I figured if I'm going for it might as well get the works :)....need to buy another kettle....stocks of tea & coffee....raffle tickets, slimmer of the week basket, money box....will have to make a list!! Only part I hate is being away from the kids for 4 days effectively....they're not going to be happy!!.....hubby will have to spoil them that weekend...I have two boys 6 & 5 and a daughter whose nearly 21....at least she'll be home from uni this weekend so she'll be around to amuse them during the days I'm away!! As soon as you know for def that you're over that wkend we'll go ahead and book!!

Yeah....I figured if I'm going for it might as well get the works :)....need to buy another kettle....stocks of tea & coffee....raffle tickets, slimmer of the week basket, money box....will have to make a list!! Only part I hate is being away from the kids for 4 days effectively....they're not going to be happy!!.....hubby will have to spoil them that weekend...I have two boys 6 & 5 and a daughter whose nearly 21....at least she'll be home from uni this weekend so she'll be around to amuse them during the days I'm away!! As soon as you know for def that you're over that wkend we'll go ahead and book!!

Ive a 2 year old and an 8 month old but god bless them there used to me being away from home with my job I hate being away so much. That's why I want to do this sw consultancy so some day I can give up the other job and spend more time with my babes. I'd hopefully make a living from 2 groups hopefully ... Will this be your sole job ?.

Ive a 2 year old and an 8 month old but god bless them there used to me being away from home with my job I hate being away so much. That's why I want to do this sw consultancy so some day I can give up the other job and spend more time with my babes. I'd hopefully make a living from 2 groups hopefully ... Will this be your sole job ?.

Oh, that's tough being away from two babies!! I'm an accountant but I was made redundant in 2011, and haven't really looked to get back to work as there wasn't much available. But my youngest is off to school in September, and I figured something like this might really suit cos I'd be there for them most of the time, rather than working to pay a childminder. Plus It'll be enjoyable work (hopefully!!!)

Hi all ive just spent the last few days reading the entire thread I must admit it was very addictive gutted got to the end lol im attending my second ops event this saturday as apparently the costing has changed not that this has put me off ive wanted to be a consultant for a few years but left it till I was ready well done to the new consultants on here ure doing great

Go for it Kez82....I think everyone just knows when its the right time for them :)

Oh, that's tough being away from two babies!! I'm an accountant but I was made redundant in 2011, and haven't really looked to get back to work as there wasn't much available. But my youngest is off to school in September, and I figured something like this might really suit cos I'd be there for them most of the time, rather than working to pay a childminder. Plus It'll be enjoyable work (hopefully!!!)

I think we were separated at birth I used to be in accountancy also.. Was just talking to TD an I'm going on the 6/7 as well ... There is a few of us from the west she said Maybe 4 definitely 3 ..... She said hq would book the hotel for us they get a sw discount an we pay when we get there..... Wel def hire a car though ....I'll drive it.. Way cheaper and handier ... Supposedly the canteen is savage at hq .. I wounded do they do breakfast an dinner to .... iMAGINE if I gained weight at sw training lol lol

I think we were separated at birth I used to be in accountancy also.. Was just talking to TD an I'm going on the 6/7 as well ... There is a few of us from the west she said Maybe 4 definitely 3 ..... She said hq would book the hotel for us they get a sw discount an we pay when we get there..... Wel def hire a car though ....I'll drive it.. Way cheaper and handier ... Supposedly the canteen is savage at hq .. I wounded do they do breakfast an dinner to .... iMAGINE if I gained weight at sw training lol lol

Lol...that's hilarious....between Accounts, kids & slimming world we'll have loads to talk about!!...It'll be great if there's a few going...think there's a few from Dublin too....it'll be all the Irish over there....I do believe the food is great...am sure we'll be well fed there! I've just a pound to go to target so will hopefully have that gone next Weds....imagine this day two weeks we'll be up in Cavan signing the contracts :):)

Lol...that's hilarious....between Accounts, kids & slimming world we'll have loads to talk about!!...It'll be great if there's a few going...think there's a few from Dublin too....it'll be all the Irish over there....I do believe the food is great...am sure we'll be well fed there! I've just a pound to go to target so will hopefully have that gone next Weds....imagine this day two weeks we'll be up in Cavan signing the contracts :):)

Oh is it cavan ? It was Dublin last time .... Ill hopefully get my 3st award tonight but I've a stone to go then but I'm so determined . I hope to be there before I start my group ... Omg your that close to target .. Well done you I can only imagine the celebrations when ya hit target . The achievement Is amazing ... I think ill pee myself on the scales when I hit mine

Well done you too!! Fingers crossed for you tonight!! Yes the pre-training is in the Cavan Crystal Hotel....that's where I had my interview so at least I know how to find it :) My name is Sinead btw for when we meet up!! Am off to Zumba now :bliss:

Oh is it cavan ? It was Dublin last time .... Ill hopefully get my 3st award tonight but I've a stone to go then but I'm so determined . I hope to be there before I start my group ... Omg your that close to target .. Well done you I can only imagine the celebrations when ya hit target . The achievement Is amazing ... I think ill pee myself on the scales when I hit mine

Last edited:
Well done you too!! Fingers crossed for you tonight!! Yes the pre-training is in the Cavan Crystal Hotel....that's where I had my interview so at least I know how to find it :) My name is Sinead btw for when we meet up!! Am off to Zumba now :bliss:

Wahoo i I got my 3st award well chuffed I'm on the home stretch now 14 lbs to go....... I'm sarah I'll get my TD to forward you my number in case we need to chat if were booking things before 22nd yahooooooo really excited now ..

Wahoo i I got my 3st award well chuffed I'm on the home stretch now 14 lbs to go....... I'm sarah I'll get my TD to forward you my number in case we need to chat if were booking things before 22nd yahooooooo really excited now ..

Good on you!!! Isn't it just the best feeling.....that last 14lbs will fly off with all the craziness of the next few weeks.......bring it on!!!!!!!!:)

Good on you!!! Isn't it just the best feeling.....that last 14lbs will fly off with all the craziness of the next few weeks.......bring it on!!!!!!!!:)

Hi mammamia . Got my 100% answer of district manager an I'm all set for the 22nd and my training days 1/2 is on the 6th and7 th of June ... I'm gonna book my flights tonight or tomorrow .. Are u getting the half 3 flight on the 5 th and coming back Sunday evening ??

Hi mammamia . Got my 100% answer of district manager an I'm all set for the 22nd and my training days 1/2 is on the 6th and7 th of June ... I'm gonna book my flights tonight or tomorrow .. Are u getting the half 3 flight on the 5 th and coming back Sunday evening ??

That's great. Yes those are the ones I was looking at...did you pre-book your seat?? If you did let me know and I'll get one beside you....(I should let you know I really don't like flying!! ....well its really just take-off I find bad....I'm one of those people with eyes scrunched shut!! :sigh:)

That's great. Yes those are the ones I was looking at...did you pre-book your seat?? If you did let me know and I'll get one beside you....(I should let you know I really don't like flying!! ....well its really just take-off I find bad....I'm one of those people with eyes scrunched shut!! :sigh:)

hi ya wahooooo just booked the flights and the car . Car was €58 I got a 5 door with boot space for bags Incase there is 3 or 4 of us .. Did Siobhan send you my number yet ..

I seen even little box drawer things in home base yesterday about 12 drawers for 19 .. U have me shopping for stuff now ... So excited

hi ya wahooooo just booked the flights and the car . Car was €58 I got a 5 door with boot space for bags Incase there is 3 or 4 of us .. Did Siobhan send you my number yet ..

I seen even little box drawer things in home base yesterday about 12 drawers for 19 .. U have me shopping for stuff now ... So excited

:) I'll go on and book my flight now....did you pre-book your seat?? Can you do that at check in time?? I'll text Siobhan & make sure she sends me your number so we can check in at the same time & get seats together...we might know who else is going from Knock at that stage :) Got my "business account" set up in the bank on Friday... (now all I need is some money in it!!!!) Are you just bringing carry on bag...should be enough for a few days!!

We also need to bring our secrets of success manual to training day 1 - if its as big a book as I've heard it'll probably take up half the space in my little case!! :( suppose we can always book a suitcase in after pre-training...when we're checking in online (could put all the manuals in one bag & check in one between us!! & hopefully Ryanair won't loose them....though that's less likely in Knock!!

We also need to bring our secrets of success manual to training day 1 - if its as big a book as I've heard it'll probably take up half the space in my little case!! :( suppose we can always book a suitcase in after pre-training...when we're checking in online (could put all the manuals in one bag & check in one between us!! & hopefully Ryanair won't loose them....though that's less likely in Knock!!

Oh oh gosh never thought of all that . We can check how big all that stuff is at pre training ryan air let ya bring 2 bags now anyway. But I'm sure they can ship our Manuals home after us if there that big...didn't pre book seats as it was another extra. Sure we can get to knock early enough they might let us change seats.. ... Have you a date yet for starting your group ?.

Also so I got the business account form from the bank it's long... Is it tricky to fill in .. What do we name the acc ? Just our own name is it ??

If your thinking of doing up your car for promote your business .i just found these guys online. Great full Monty offer for sw decals personalised for your group... Angrychicken.co.uk

If your thinking of doing up your car for promote your business .i just found these guys online. Great full Monty offer for sw decals personalised for your group... Angrychicken.co.uk

Great name for a website....will check them out. We get the manuals at pre-training and we have a good bit of it read & two of the diplomas done before we go to the UK so we'll know exactly how big they are by then.

That form is ok....most of it is not applicable as we're sole traders....I have the account set up as my name then business account after it...
I'm supposed to be re-launching my group on 7th July.....imagine this day 4 weeks we'll be home from training & getting ready for our 15 day promotion ....yikes....might start attempting this editorial this week....that'll be some laugh!!

Great name for a website....will check them out. We get the manuals at pre-training and we have a good bit of it read & two of the diplomas done before we go to the UK so we'll know exactly how big they are by then.

That form is ok....most of it is not applicable as we're sole traders....I have the account set up as my name then business account after it...
I'm supposed to be re-launching my group on 7th July.....imagine this day 4 weeks we'll be home from training & getting ready for our 15 day promotion ....yikes....might start attempting this editorial this week....that'll be some laugh!!

How do you know so much about what happens next?? I haven't a clue... Is the 15 day promo the exact 15 days before we start our groups ?? I wonder should I take a few weeks off work running up to it ...
the editorial ***** where to start .......I hate talking about myself ... But better get used to it . Aaaaahhhhh

Back